Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
lowrider

Kathy "Kittycat" Renae Middleton

FYI: If anyone would like to attend the services, please PM me. It is 4-1/2 hours to Monroeville, and I will be leaving between 6 and 6:30 a.m. Thursday

RIP Kittycat. It was an honor to have met you.

Everyone that knows Kathy, KNOWS how much she loves her family and foremost her two children, Jeffery and Heather. They need our love, prayers and attention. Kathy is now in God's arms and free from pain, and I know Kathy would want us to pass on the love her friends had for her to her children. I pray that God will bless her family in that way! Amen. :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

As Curtis responded one of her sisters is taking care of the arrangements. I am just assuming but I would think her burial would be in her hometown of Monroeville, AL. Although maybe a memorial service in PC as her children were both raised in there teen years and Kathy was very much involved in her kids activities at school and knew folks in the community. Just soo sad

Ugh

As Curtis responded one of her sisters is taking care of the arrangements. I am just assuming but I would think her burial would be in her hometown of Monroeville, AL. Although maybe a memorial service in PC as her children were both raised in there teen years and Kathy was very much involved in her kids activities at school and knew folks in the community. Just soo sad

Oh and please don't act like you cared. It's nauseating

I feel cheated. That is all I can think to say. Left social media for a bit just under a year. I never knew she was sick. I didn't know she was gone even. I was asking Kristi yesterday if we could do lunch again. I am shocked, sad, and teary eyed several times during the day. Last summer Kristi, Kathy, and I had lunch off Ridge where I tried to make amends. It was a fun date

I had terrible empty nest syndrome and Kathy was the first to hold me up in prayer. Didn't know each other but online in 2003. That touched me and I never forgot. This is just crazy.

She wasn't posting on FB so I messaged Kristi. I'm thankful to have had that lunch. I was never her enemy. She is with God and God is good. I know I will see her again. I hate to pop this post up and risk being redundant. Everything that has been said about her is true.

We never know when it will be our last chance to make amends. I will never forget her. RIP Kitty

• Like 3

I will miss Kathy! She shared some great story's, which I only read. I don't think she liked the things I was interested in. But, I loved her all the same. :wub: