Paulding.com

What movie would you never watch again?

We all have movies that we do not like, some more that others.

But what movie would you never watch again, ever!

I'm talking, if they held a gun to your head and said, "Watch", you would say, I'll take the bullet.

I have two, both of which I watched twice, several years apart, just to make sure it wasn't something to do with me or what was going on with me the 1st time I saw them.

Mine are:

Terms of Endearment and Forrest Gump

I can think of no situation that I could ever be in where I would watch either of these two movies EVER again.

What are yours? (if any)

Drag me to hell. Stupid movie.

Evidently, The film industry can't do suspense or horror anymore.

I'm not taking about the slasher movies. They just make me laugh.

I simply can not watch any horror movies, new or old. They terrify me and I have nightmares for at least a couple of nights after. Crazy, I know.

Deliverance is one that comes to mind right away. That movie made me nauseous

Another is Ghost Rider 2, terrible movie..

Oh, I have a good terrible movie.

One of those late nights with nothing on, flipping through the 751 stations and came across a movie called "Rubber".

Nobody will believe me if I try to tell you what it is about, so I will let you look for yourself.

Worst. Movie. Ever. Made.

The absolute worst movie ever created: Speed Racer.

I took my son to see it and it was awful. What made it worse was that it went on and on forever. Its probably still playing somewhere. Every time I thought it was over they would go off on another tangent for another 30 minutes. Awful.

Edited by marvinthemartian

I'm talking, if they held a gun to your head and said, "Watch", you would say, I'll take the bullet.

I have two, both of which I watched twice, several years apart, just to make sure it wasn't something to do with me or what was going on with me the 1st time I saw them.

Mine are:

I can think of no situation that I could ever be in where I would watch either of these two movies EVER again.

What are yours? (if any)

Surely you jest! LOL Terms was a bit too sad but Forrest - love me some Forrest

• Like 1

Pulp Fiction. Luckily we quit 45 minutes in because it made no sense and didn't waste two hours (though we considered the $5.00 rental wasted)

I hated that movie. It really didn't make any sense.

Another movie I couldn't stand as "Cold Mountain" with Nicole Kidman. I was in Afghanistan at the time and it was on a DVD that had 5 movies on it that I purchased. I could only stand about 30 minutes of it.

Mine are:

What are yours? (if any)

I liked Forest Gump, but couldn't stand Terms of Endearment. Another movie on my hate list is "The Big Chill."

The signal. Came out about 6 years ago. Absolutely the worst movie ever made. Paid for two tickets and only watched it because I spent 25 dollars on them and popcorn. Actually thought I was going to get sick at the horrible plot, acting, directing and fx. Nothing good about except the fact it ended.

Mine are:

What are yours? (if any)

Barton Fink. a movie I actually walked out of, it was terrible.

I hated that movie. It really didn't make any sense.

Another movie I couldn't stand as "Cold Mountain" with Nicole Kidman. I was in Afghanistan at the time and it was on a DVD that had 5 movies on it that I purchased. I could only stand about 30 minutes of it.

I liked Forest Gump, but couldn't stand Terms of Endearment. Another movie on my hate list is "The Big Chill."

How can you hate COLD MOUNTAIN? I love that MOVIE, well JUDE LAW how he looked back then. Now he is BALD.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXGtunJ9Jqk

• Like 1

Cast Away.

Wonderful movie, however, the crash scene is too much for me. I love to fly, although, the thought of crashing terrifies me. The crash scene is just too much for me.

Also, the end of the movie was hard to swallow. Seeing him come back to what 'life' looks like when everyone thought you were dead. That was powerful for me--I thought a lot after seeing that movie.

I think 90% of y'all's choices here are crazy. I watched Battlefield Earth once. It was painful.

I heard it was BAD so I never bothered to watch it. Any one watch Waterworld? I thought of another Ishtar. UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1

Here's some other bad ones.

Showgirls

Soul Plane

Howard the Duck

The Jaws sequels

Starsky and Hutch

Billy the Kid vs Dracula

The Blob (original and remake)

I Was a Teenage Werewolf

I liked Howard the Duck, The Blob (original) and I was a Teenage Werewolf.

But that is just me.

Here's some other bad ones.

Showgirls

Soul Plane

Howard the Duck

The Jaws sequels

Starsky and Hutch

Billy the Kid vs Dracula

The Blob (original and remake)

I Was a Teenage Werewolf

Oh Yeah Showgirls was BAD. I just thought of another one, Gigli....Heard it was TERRIBLE.................