Paulding.com

Momof3 - thinking about you this morning

I was making "egg bread" this morning. I make up a big batch and keep it in the frig - toaster oven in the morning and I have breakfast real easy. Which reminded me of your adorable grandson. Which reminded me -

How's your daughter? How's your step-dad?

I was making "egg bread" this morning. I make up a big batch and keep it in the frig - toaster oven in the morning and I have breakfast real easy. Which reminded me of your adorable grandson. Which reminded me -

How's your daughter? How's your step-dad?

This has totally made me smile!! My step dad is in pain, but will recover even if slowly. My daughter on the other hand isn't doing great. The bacteria causing this kidney infection is very resiliant. They have finally figured out the correct combination of antibiotics to get it under control, but we were told yesterday that it would get worse before it gets better. Joy! The dr said that he now understands her pain levels being at a 7 or 8 because this is nasty stuff, so they've increased her pain meds and are alternating more than one to keep her at least somewhat comfortable. She also can't keep anything down, so in addition to kidney issues and pain, she's nauseated and vomiting and they are concerned with dehydration so she is being pumped full of fluids in an attempt to prevent that. She's still pretty sick.

Thank you for so much for asking and enjoy your 'egg bread'!

This has totally made me smile!! My step dad is in pain, but will recover even if slowly. My daughter on the other hand isn't doing great. The bacteria causing this kidney infection is very resiliant. They have finally figured out the correct combination of antibiotics to get it under control, but we were told yesterday that it would get worse before it gets better. Joy! The dr said that he now understands her pain levels being at a 7 or 8 because this is nasty stuff, so they've increased her pain meds and are alternating more than one to keep her at least somewhat comfortable. She also can't keep anything down, so in addition to kidney issues and pain, she's nauseated and vomiting and they are concerned with dehydration so she is being pumped full of fluids in an attempt to prevent that. She's still pretty sick.

Thank you for so much for asking and enjoy your 'egg bread'!

Praying for a swift turn around and a speedy recovery!

• Like 1

:::KEEPINGPOSITIVEHEALINGTHOUGHTSTOMOMOF3FAMILYMEMBERS:::

Hope you are still taking good care of you and I'm keeping yours in my thoughts.

and what is "egg bread"? :::interested:::

Hope you are still taking good care of you and I'm keeping yours in my thoughts.

What her grandson calls French toast.

Actually it's 'egg bwead'. :) My grandson hated my french toast but was willing to eat it again just not to hurt my feelings. :wub:

Hope things are better this evening. :)

I wish they were. Her kidney function isn't getting any better which is worrying me more and more. I told her that she could have both of mine, that I'd be fine, she didn't believe me. It's so difficult seeing her so sick. She did eat a little while I was there today and didn't throw it up which is a start.

Edited by momof 3

Actually it's 'egg bwead'. :) My grandson hated my french toast but was willing to eat it again just not to hurt my feelings. :wub:

I wish they were. Her kidney function isn't getting any better which is worrying me more and more. I told her that she could have both of mine, that I'd be fine, she didn't believe me. It's so difficult seeing her so sick. She did eat a little while I was there today and didn't throw it up which is a start.

I just said a prayer. I will continue to do so until your baby is better, and I have every confidence that it will be soon. Please keep us posted sweetie. :wub: :wub: