Paulding.com

Where's the Outrage for These Shootings?

A 2-yr old girl is shot execution style on her front porch in the Detroit suburb of Inkster in front of her father who was also shot. The murderer also shot a 12-yr old. The murderer has been arrested.

A 9-yr old boy was killed by multiple gunshot wounds to the chest in Chicago. The murderer is unknown.

I have yet to see either of these murders reported by any national news media.

There isn't any outrage because the police aren't doing the shooting. It's like shooting like so that's OK it seems. It's similar to a person saying something bad about their husband/wife/child/dad/mom and that's OK, but no one else better do it. Except the difference is the murdering part.

Edited by momof 3

Check out the outrage in the comments section of this story,

they have no concept of self defense or justifiable use of force :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/kajieme-powell-shooting_n_5696546.html#comments

:rolleyes:

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I planned to discuss here. This is more appropriate as a new topic. Start a new topic on it and I will gladly contribute to it.

There isn't any outrage because the police aren't doing the shooting. It's like shooting like so that's OK it seems. It's similar to a person saying something bad about their husband/wife/child/dad/mom and that's OK, but no one else better do it. Except the difference is the murdering part.

That's true, but could it also be the liberal MSM doesn't want to make national news out of black on black shootings? If so, why is that? Would it be because it doesn't fit their agenda?

Black on black shootings in this country are at high numbers in places like Chicago and DC. It's a serious problem as many of these victims are innocent children. What has this administration done to to curb these shootings. I certainly don't see Holder involved in the investigation of them.

A lot of police supporters want to blame everything on monsters who do thing like E Z is concerned about. These monsters have a different oath, and it's not to protect and serve. Police officers who act like monsters are under oath as professionals, not human garbage

Edited by The Postman

While we don't expect criminals and other deviants to kill others we especially don't expect them to be wearing a policeman's uniform ... and we're even more upset when they don camo, body armor and look like an army attacking citizens.

Further we KNOW that when criminals do kill others they are doing it for reasons that don't include doing it 'for us' and further, we aren't paying them a salary to do it.

So you tell me Zorro, why do you get up set when the government spends money for agents to figure out how much property we have so they can tax us or be alleged to ask us to register our weapons or spend money to pay government workers to help people negotiate the bureaucracy that is the SBA but you seemingly don't care at all - no wait you're 100 percent supportive - when we pay people to bust down our doors, blow flash grenades in cribs with babies in them and shoot down unarmed teenagers on the street?

You don't even want to question those government workers that do this and actually want to applaud the bodies in cells (more than any other nation on earth ever) and the rising stack of bodies in the morgue?

No one is saying the officer in Ferguson Missouri is guilty of shooting the kid in cold blood, but good people are no willing to accept that it was a righteous shooting on mere faith.

pubby

PS: We know absolutely that the murder of the child and 12 year old and parent was a criminal act and I think we are all outraged enough to certainly want the bastard that committed those crimes to either spend the remainder of his days in a cell or, some of you, sent to an early grave by any number of presumably humane means.

What makes the officer involved shooting news is that there are some applauding his act on the idea that society ought to deal with all people who aren't like them or hold their same beliefs like they dealt with this individual and there are others who believe that citizens have an unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ... and only a court of competent jurisdiction following the laws and due process are empowered by our society and culture to deny those rights - except for legitimate efforts of self-defense.

What about Dillon Taylor? White kid shot by a black cop.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/cops-guns-down-unarmed-white-boy-in-salt-lake-city-mainstream-media-goes-silent-kutv-video-3014906.html

Dillon Taylor, 20 from Salt lake City, was leaving a 7 eleven store around 7 pm when police received a call about a man with a gun. Upon responding to 7 eleven they saw Dillian leaving the store and ordered him to lay down on the ground. Dillon had his ear phones in and did not hear what the cops said. When Dillon grab his pants to pull them up the cops opened fire.

Dillon was pronounce dead at the scene.

Where was the outrage for James Whitehead? Unarmed white guy shot by a black cop?

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-families/justice-james-black-cop-shoots-unarmed-white-veteran-orange-tx-over-racial-slur-0057061

There is no outrage because it doesn't fit the racist lefts cause. How can they get their uninformed, illiterate base fired up about race when it's a black on white crime or a black on black crime?

Nothing gets the loony left frothing at the mouth more than possible deflecting their racism on someone else.

• Like 3

What about Dillon Taylor? White kid shot by a black cop.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/cops-guns-down-unarmed-white-boy-in-salt-lake-city-mainstream-media-goes-silent-kutv-video-3014906.html

Dillon Taylor, 20 from Salt lake City, was leaving a 7 eleven store around 7 pm when police received a call about a man with a gun. Upon responding to 7 eleven they saw Dillian leaving the store and ordered him to lay down on the ground. Dillon had his ear phones in and did not hear what the cops said. When Dillon grab his pants to pull them up the cops opened fire.

Dillon was pronounce dead at the scene.

Where was the outrage for James Whitehead? Unarmed white guy shot by a black cop?

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-families/justice-james-black-cop-shoots-unarmed-white-veteran-orange-tx-over-racial-slur-0057061

There is no outrage because it doesn't fit the racist lefts cause. How can they get their uninformed, illiterate base fired up about race when it's a black on white crime or a black on black crime?

Nothing gets the loony left frothing at the mouth more than possible deflecting their racism on someone else.

I agree, Cranemec!

Where Is The Outrage, People?

While we don't expect criminals and other deviants to kill others we especially don't expect them to be wearing a policeman's uniform ... and we're even more upset when they don camo, body armor and look like an army attacking citizens.

Further we KNOW that when criminals do kill others they are doing it for reasons that don't include doing it 'for us' and further, we aren't paying them a salary to do it.

So you tell me Zorro, why do you get up set when the government spends money for agents to figure out how much property we have so they can tax us or be alleged to ask us to register our weapons or spend money to pay government workers to help people negotiate the bureaucracy that is the SBA but you seemingly don't care at all - no wait you're 100 percent supportive - when we pay people to bust down our doors, blow flash grenades in cribs with babies in them and shoot down unarmed teenagers on the street?

You don't even want to question those government workers that do this and actually want to applaud the bodies in cells (more than any other nation on earth ever) and the rising stack of bodies in the morgue?

No one is saying the officer in Ferguson Missouri is guilty of shooting the kid in cold blood, but good people are no willing to accept that it was a righteous shooting on mere faith.

pubby

PS: We know absolutely that the murder of the child and 12 year old and parent was a criminal act and I think we are all outraged enough to certainly want the bastard that committed those crimes to either spend the remainder of his days in a cell or, some of you, sent to an early grave by any number of presumably humane means.

What makes the officer involved shooting news is that there are some applauding his act on the idea that society ought to deal with all people who aren't like them or hold their same beliefs like they dealt with this individual and there are others who believe that citizens have an unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ... and only a court of competent jurisdiction following the laws and due process are empowered by our society and culture to deny those rights - except for legitimate efforts of self-defense.

It seems like every time a black person gets shot by a white police officer it's reported nationally. It also seems like guilt on the officer's part is always assumed by liberals before an investigation is even started. Then in those times an officer is found of no wrong-doing, the liberals start accusing the investigation of being rigged. Liberals always assume when a white officer shoots a black person, that it was racially motivated and anyone who appears to support the officer is a racist. You always seem very quick to throw down the race card when someone disagrees with you. You have given and continue to give the impression that the police officer in Ferguson is guilty and that he only shot Brown because he was black. Right now a grand jury in Ferguson has been convened to determine if any charges will be made against the officer. Until he has been tried and convicted in a court of law, he's innocent until proven guilty.

Someone posted a story of a black police officer shooting a white male in his late teens. What would you say in return to anyone saying the shooting was probably racially motivated; that because the officer was black he was looking for any reason to shoot a white person? Personally I would scoff at such an accusation before the results of an investigation was compete. In fact, the officer is innocent until proven guilty.

News stories where white cops shoot a black person makes the national news very fast. News stories such as the two I brought up and the other where a black officer shot a white male don't seem to make the national news. Why is that? Is it because those stories don't fit an agenda? Black on black shootings; especially where the victims are just kids seems to be ignored by the national news media. These shootings seem to be far more common than those where a white cop shoots a black person. These black on black shootings are in epidemic proportions in some cities. Just look at the stats in Chicago and DC. Why are they being ignored and why isn't any action taken by the government?

Where do you get the notion that no one cares about crime and senseless killing ? But you're right in that the Police were not evolved what you seem to overlook or disregard is the standard we should hold our officers to as opposed to a criminal.

Or are trying to say we should not hold Law enforcement to any higher standard than your average hoodlum ?

It seems like every time a black person gets shot by a white police officer it's reported nationally. It also seems like guilt on the officer's part is always assumed by liberals before an investigation is even started. Then in those times an officer is found of no wrong-doing, the liberals start accusing the investigation of being rigged. Liberals always assume when a white officer shoots a black person, that it was racially motivated and anyone who appears to support the officer is a racist. You always seem very quick to throw down the race card when someone disagrees with you. You have given and continue to give the impression that the police officer in Ferguson is guilty and that he only shot Brown because he was black. Right now a grand jury in Ferguson has been convened to determine if any charges will be made against the officer. Until he has been tried and convicted in a court of law, he's innocent until proven guilty.

Someone posted a story of a black police officer shooting a white male in his late teens. What would you say in return to anyone saying the shooting was probably racially motivated; that because the officer was black he was looking for any reason to shoot a white person? Personally I would scoff at such an accusation before the results of an investigation was compete. In fact, the officer is innocent until proven guilty.

News stories where white cops shoot a black person makes the national news very fast. News stories such as the two I brought up and the other where a black officer shot a white male don't seem to make the national news. Why is that? Is it because those stories don't fit an agenda? Black on black shootings; especially where the victims are just kids seems to be ignored by the national news media. These shootings seem to be far more common than those where a white cop shoots a black person. These black on black shootings are in epidemic proportions in some cities. Just look at the stats in Chicago and DC. Why are they being ignored and why isn't any action taken by the government?

The mistake you make is this is about a white officer, it's not it's about the overuse of deadly force, the shoot first and ask questions later we are seeing more and more in this country by people that are sworn to protect and serve.

Edited by CitizenCain

The mistake you make is this is about a white officer, it's not it's about the overuse of deadly force, the shoot first and ask questions later we are seeing more and more in this country by people that are sworn to protect and serve.

You were never a police officer were you? Did you ever go through a police academy?

Edited by El Zorro

It seems to you to be exactly as you perceive it to be, E Z!

But, sometimes I wonder if you filter out some of the things you simply don't wish to have a perception of. It might make you go off half cocked, so you try to ignore it. If you can't maintain control, you loose a little stiffness in a given situation. .

I certainly do not have the answer to this problem.

All I can do is be the best person I can be.

I really try to act respectful towards Police Officers. I can honestly say now that I am almost 61 they treat me a lot better than when I was an 18 year old know it all punk.

One of the things I've been wondering about. The looters, robbers and protestors. I wonder when they get home at night and find their home has been broken into and their possessions are gone, do they call the police or do they protest against the thieves?

It seems to you to be exactly as you perceive it to be, E Z!

But, sometimes I wonder if you filter out some of the things you simply don't wish to have a perception of. It might make you go off half cocked, so you try to ignore it. If you can't maintain control, you loose a little stiffness in a given situation. .

Look, I'll make it real simple for you ok? The police officer in Ferguson is innocent until proven guilty. You do understand that don't you? I have never said this was a justifiable shooting or not because we have no real evidence either way. What we have seen are conflicting stories, which nobody should be using at this point in time to determine either Brown or the officer's guilt or innocence. You on the other hand have demonstrated with your statements several times you believe the cop is guilty.

I certainly do not have the answer to this problem.

All I can do is be the best person I can be.

I really try to act respectful towards Police Officers. I can honestly say now that I am almost 61 they treat me a lot better than when I was an 18 year old know it all punk.

One of the things I've been wondering about. The looters, robbers and protestors. I wonder when they get home at night and find their home has been broken into and their possessions are gone, do they call the police or do they protest against the thieves?

I'm always respectful towards them as well.

Here's my outage. Let a pig do that to my loved one and I will stoop beneath his/her level and let him watch his family bleed out also. The police need to be held accountable for murder the same as if anyone else. Watching those murderous sobs really ticked me off. Losing their job is not enough put them on death row. If they break the law let them suffer the same consequences I must.

• Like 1

There are plenty of lowlifes out there that probably end up getting what they deserve.

But worse than those a-holes is law breaking cops.

Police officers are supposed to uphold and enforce the law, and should always be held to a higher standard.

If they break the law - and it is proven - their punishment should be severe.

• Like 2

There are plenty of lowlifes out there that probably end up getting what they deserve.

Police officers are supposed to uphold and enforce the law, and should always be held to a higher standard.

The problem is, cmorg, they own the forensics. We can take pictures, and they are held away from the grand juries eyes. .

Maybe you should research the rest of the story before ASSuming what you see on youtube tells the whole story.

Maybe we should assume what we have been assuming for years. Cops are licensed to kill. Even if they have to run you down to kill you, after shooting you in the back, several times, to slow you down.

Edited by The Postman

Maybe we should assume what we have been assuming for years. Cops are licensed to kill. Even if they have to run you down to kill you, after shooting you in the back, several times, to slow you down.

Here's an idea:

If you really believe that all cops just want to kill you, then don't do what donny don't does and you 'll have nothing to worry about.

In the case of the video I quoted, the guy shot himself.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/07/21/sfpd-says-man-killed-in-bayview-shot-himself/

However, the bullet believed to have killed Harding was removed from his head by the medical examiner, who discovered it was a .380-caliber bullet, which is not consistent with the service ammunition used by San Francisco police.

The bullet had entered his body from the right side of his neck before lodging in his head, chief medical examiner Dr. Amy Hart said.

Police said they also found an unused .380-caliber bullet in Harding’s right jacket pocket.

“We believe the fatal wound on Mr. Harding’s body was self-inflicted,” said police Cmdr. Mike Biel, who said it was still unclear whether the wound was accidental.

Here's an idea:

If you really believe that all cops just want to kill you, then don't do what donny don't does and you 'll have nothing to worry about.

ALL cops,

Where the hell did I say that, cmorg! I think you're lying on me!

I don't know which ones to trust, though!

When I see a cop, I go way around, or try to be as calm as possible, until the coast is clear.

One got behind me yesterday, and I turned off on a 2 mile detour to get home.

These video's are tear jerking. Freeze, they say, for what an on coming bullet to the back.

When I lived in Paulding county I was the one who called them for help, after being assaulted with a deadly weapon. They said they confiscated the man's guns, and he wouldn't be a threat any more. But, they confiscated nothing, because the man was back out shooting, and keeping me in my house, again, and that time they came out and said they couldn't find anything wrong. So I had to file a civil suit, even though it was criminal activity.

LE is politics there in Paulding county. The cops won't do a thing if the big politicians tell them not to, Even the Sheriff is not going to mess with the people who signs his pay check.

Edited by The Postman

No, cops should NOT be held to a higher standard.

They should abide by the SAME laws as every other citizen in this country

and so they should face the same punishement as any other citizen faces, when commiting the same crime.

This country has a Constitution that protects ALL citizen's, including bad cops and thugs.

And one thing the Constitution does for ALL citizen's is provide EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.

No, cops should NOT be held to a higher standard.

They should abide by the SAME laws as every other citizen in this country

and so they should face the same punishement as any other citizen faces, when commiting the same crime.

This country has a Constitution that protects ALL citizen's, including bad cops and thugs.

And one thing the Constitution does for ALL citizen's is provide EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.

Yes, every citizen is provided equal protection under the law.

But just as the armed forces are subject to the UCMJ (which I think is more strict that local, state, and federal laws for the "average" person), so law enforcement should face stricter punishment.

Stricter punishment does not mean they didn't receive equal protection.