Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
HardwareDJ

Officer's version of Ferguson shooting revealed

/officers-version-of-ferguson-shooting-revealed/

The clearest account yet of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's version of events was phoned into a national radio show Monday. A woman identified only as "Josie" called Radio America's "The Dana Show" claiming to be a friend of Wilson's, and gave his side of the story.

It is in the interest of everyone that we hear the officer's side as well.

Josie says Wilson initially saw Brown and his friend walking in the middle of the street, rolled his window down and told them to get over.

When they wouldn't, "he pulled up ahead of them, and he was watching them, and then he gets the call in that there was a strong arm robbery, and they give the description. And he's looking at them, they've got something in their hands, it looks like it could be what – the cigars or whatever, so he goes in reverse back to them,

When Wilson tried to get out of his car, Josie said she believes Brown slammed the door back on him, then a struggle ensued.

"As he stands up, Michael just bum rushes him, just shoves him back into his car, punches him in the face. And then of course Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabs the gun. At one point he's got the gun totally turned against his hip, and Darren shoves it away. And the gun goes off," she said.

After the initial shot, the woman claiming to be the officer's friend says Brown tried to flee.

"Michael takes off with his friend, they get to be about 35 feet away and Darren, of course protocol is to pursue. So he stands up and yells 'Freeze!' Michael and his friend turn around, and Michael starts taunting him, 'Oh what are you going to do about it?' You know, 'You're not going to shoot me.' And then he said all the sudden he just started to bum rush him, he just started coming at him full speed, and so he just started shooting, and he just kept coming," Josie said.

I heard "Josie". She really should not have tried to get her 15 minutes of fame.

YEEEEA, I heard her too and I agree. Granted, Officer Wilson needed a friend at that point, but her hearsay, even with it being on Wilsons side, wasn't any more credible than the so called 'eyewitnesses'.

• Like 1

YEEEEA, I heard her too and I agree. Granted, Officer Wilson needed a friend at that point, but her hearsay, even with it being on Wilsons side, wasn't any more credible than the so called 'eyewitnesses'.

So your saying you don't beleive her story?

What she says happens backs up the current evidence released. Wilson suffered an eye injury which would indicate a struggle, Brown was shot in the front, not the back like originally claimed, which would indicate he was moving towards the officer and not away. I have heard people say a shot was fired in the vehicle which would also be consistant with a struggle and fighting for the weapon and it being discharged during the struggle.

Brown just assaulted a police officer do you really think Wilson is just going to let him walk away because he is black? That seems to be the consensous with most people.

Of course people would like us to beleive that Brown was just standing their minding his own business and the white racist cop just walked up and shot him for no reason but we all know that is not the case.

People are never going to admit that Brown was responsible for his own demise.

• Like 8

So your saying you don't beleive her story?

What she says happens backs up the current evidence released. Wilson suffered an eye injury which would indicate a struggle, Brown was shot in the front, not the back like originally claimed, which would indicate he was moving towards the officer and not away. I have heard people say a shot was fired in the vehicle which would also be consistant with a struggle and fighting for the weapon and it being discharged during the struggle.

Brown just assaulted a police officer do you really think Wilson is just going to let him walk away because he is black? That seems to be the consensous with most people.

Of course people would like us to beleive that Brown was just standing their minding his own business and the white racist cop just walked up and shot him for no reason but we all know that is not the case.

People are never going to admit that Brown was responsible for his own demise.

I didn't say that I didn't believe her, but sometimes you have to know when to keep your mouth closed. IMO, she didn't help his cause at all. If she had wanted to support him, fine, call in and say, 'he's a great officer and loves his job, he's never had any issues on the force, he did what he thought he needed to do', etc. But to get on the radio and relay what he said happened didn't help anyone. If she had have SEEN the altercation and the shooting, that's a different story. But you know yourself, his opponents will say that she was just backing him up and had no more facts than anyone else who wasn't there. There is a time and a place for everything and the radio wasn't the time OR the place for her to retell Wilsons story.

• Like 1

What about the statement of the dead kids friend, Has anyone recorded that?

He lied just like everyone else to cover up the fact that Brown was a thug criminal with no respect for individuals or the law.

The brutal fact is Brown got what was coming to him. He threatened the life a police officer and lost.

Think about it for a second without your consiracy hat, what do you think would have been the outcome if Wilson had not shot Brown? Brown was running at the officer after previously trying to take his weapon. Do you think Brown would have just taken the weapon and admired it? Of course not, he would have killed the cop or that the very least possibly beat the cop to death or seriously injured him.

people are crying because the police shot a unarmed black person but they fail to realize the circumstances and that the cop was left with very few viable options.

It is easy to play arm chair quarter back when you are not in their situation.

But then some people are just so set in their ways nothing gets through their empty head.

No further comment.

• Like 4

Lying, just like "EVERYONE ELSE," ah?

How much territory does that cover, Chester? That's a pretty broad statement.

I'm one of the empty heads that "everyone else," but the ones who love to see people get leaded, have.

Edited by The Postman

He lied just like everyone else to cover up the fact that Brown was a thug criminal with no respect for individuals or the law.

The brutal fact is Brown got what was coming to him. He threatened the life a police officer and lost.

Think about it for a second without your consiracy hat, what do you think would have been the outcome if Wilson had not shot Brown? Brown was running at the officer after previously trying to take his weapon. Do you think Brown would have just taken the weapon and admired it? Of course not, he would have killed the cop or that the very least possibly beat the cop to death or seriously injured him.

people are crying because the police shot a unarmed black person but they fail to realize the circumstances and that the cop was left with very few viable options.

It is easy to play arm chair quarter back when you are not in their situation.

But then some people are just so set in their ways nothing gets through their empty head.

No further comment.

:good: :good: :clapping: :clapping: to all of the above.

I didn't say that I didn't believe her, but sometimes you have to know when to keep your mouth closed. IMO, she didn't help his cause at all. If she had wanted to support him, fine, call in and say, 'he's a great officer and loves his job, he's never had any issues on the force, he did what he thought he needed to do', etc. But to get on the radio and relay what he said happened didn't help anyone. If she had have SEEN the altercation and the shooting, that's a different story. But you know yourself, his opponents will say that she was just backing him up and had no more facts than anyone else who wasn't there. There is a time and a place for everything and the radio wasn't the time OR the place for her to retell Wilsons story.

This is where the problem is, no one is giving the officers side of the story which is a lot more closer to reality then what has been told so far.

What should have happened is there should have been a investigation and a press release giving the facts of the case based on the evidence as soon as possible instead of letting the media run wild with the wrong story.

All we are hearing in the news outlets and from the family and friends is Brown was a sweet innocent kid just minding his own business and a white racist cop pulled up and shot him in the back. All of which has been debunked. But people continue to beleive that story because we are not hearing the other side which the evidence shows as the truth.

I think if the truth had been revealed early on people would not have a reason to be out there rioting.

I understand that the decision as to if the officer should be tried or not will happen today.

This is where the problem is, no one is giving the officers side of the story which is a lot more closer to reality then what has been told so far.

What should have happened is there should have been a investigation and a press release giving the facts of the case based on the evidence as soon as possible instead of letting the media run wild with the wrong story.

All we are hearing in the news outlets and from the family and friends is Brown was a sweet innocent kid just minding his own business and a white racist cop pulled up and shot him in the back. All of which has been debunked. But people continue to beleive that story because we are not hearing the other side which the evidence shows as the truth.

I think if the truth had been revealed early on people would not have a reason to be out there rioting.

The reality is that this town is a power kef, that was bound to explode. I don't see how it got this far before it exploded, Chester.

Officials pretending that they have spent 30 years trying to do something about a 90% white police force, serving a 70% black populating, is fugging hog wash.

A morone can see clearer that that.

"I've spent 30 years trying to make a 90% white police force more suitable for serving a 70% black populated town." :rofl:

Edited by The Postman

So what you are saying is there has been lots of qualified black candidates for police officer but the white racists police department would not hire them.

I would love to know just how many qualified black applicants have applied to be police officers in the past 5 years in Ferguson. All we hear about is how the town is 70% black yet they only have 3 black officers but not how many black qualified candiates have been turned down. Get those facts then you would know if it is a racist police force or not.

Of course now they will be forced to hire more blacks, qualified or not.

• Like 1

Considering they denied the officer knew about the robbery, but Josie mentions it in her account. Like momof3 said, sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut. She didn't do him any favors.

So what you are saying is there has been lots of qualified black candidates for police officer but the white racists police department would not hire them.

No, what I am saying is that a damn fool can make up a reason like that. 30 years, hell! :rofl:

Considering they denied the officer knew about the robbery, but Josie mentions it in her account. Like momof3 said, sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut. She didn't do him any favors.

Why keep your mouth shut from the truth, when the walls are coming down. But, wait a minute the fox lied to chicken little about the shy falling; didn't he? :fool:

True.

No, what I am saying is that a damn fool can make up a reason like that. 30 years, hell! :rofl:

Why keep your mouth shut from the truth, when the walls are coming down. But, wait a minute the fox lied to chicken little about the shy falling; didn't he? :fool:

It is second hand information that directly conflicts with other statements given.

• Like 1

Yes, they said he knew nothing about the robbery and was simply telling them not to walk in the street. She said just the opposite. That was an 'uh oh' moment for sure.

It is second hand information that directly conflicts with other statements given.

Yes it does.

I would love to know just how many qualified black applicants have applied to be police officers in the past 5 years in Ferguson. All we hear about is how the town is 70% black yet they only have 3 black officers but not how many black qualified candiates have been turned down. Get those facts then you would know if it is a racist police force or not.

I'd like to know that too because if they don't apply or aren't qualified, you're supposed to hire them anyway because they are black and prove you're not a racist? CRAZYNESS!

Yes, they said he knew nothing about the robbery and was simply telling them not to walk in the street. She said just the opposite. That was an 'uh oh' moment for sure.

The story being told by the media is that he did not know about the robbery on the initial stop, telling them to get out of the street, he started to drive off when he heard about the robbery and the suspects descriptions, realized it might be them and backup to confront them.

This also jives with others accounts stating that he drove off then stopped and backup.

Edited by ~Chester~
  • Like 2

I'd like to know that too because if they don't apply or aren't qualified, you're supposed to hire them anyway because they are black and prove you're not a racist? CRAZYNESS!

So what are the qualifications for being a cop, a GED and what else ?

• Like 1

clean driving record, no criminal record, no drug use. That just eliminated over 50%.

• Like 3

clean driving record, no criminal record, no drug use. That just eliminated over 50%.

Being a dumb arse redneck is one elimination that should always be considered, Chester!

This kid should never become a police officer.

redneck2.jpg

A radio station in St. Louis is reporting a source is saying Brown's accomplice has now changed his story saying Brown did attack the officer. This isn't reliable yet as it has not been released by the authorities.

• Like 1

A radio station in St. Louis is reporting a source is saying Brown's accomplice has now changed his story saying Brown did attack the officer. This isn't reliable yet as it has not been released by the authorities.

Of course he was attacking (charging) the officer.

The recording of the two people talking, one who saw the event, states that.

It also states that the first shots did so little to slow the criminal down, that the witness thought the officer was not hitting the criminal with his shots.

How the He!! should I know, I'm not applying for the job?

Being a dumb arse redneck is one elimination that should always be considered, Chester!

What the hell is wrong with you ? ? ?

^^^ Using the photo of an innocent kid taken from a Mommy bloggers website.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by mrshoward
  • Like 3

Consider the source. Nothing more needs to be said.

Micheal Brown

6'4" and 290 lbs

1408566744704_Image_galleryImage_An_18_y

Unarmed?

One punch can crush a man's eye socket or knock him out.

I call that armed.

• Like 2

He a little guy who's gonna grow up to be a policeman, mrshoward! What's wrong with that?

I'll tell Mr. Wilson the same thing I told George Zimmerman (but he ignored me): Leave NOW and move to a country without an extradition treaty with the US. Pickin's are slim, but I think I could survive the rest of my life in Vanuatu quite nicely.

From Wiki:

The United States maintains diplomatic relations but, according to the above-mentioned list, does not have extradition treaties with the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Botswana, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central African Republic, Chad, China (except Hong Kong), Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Vietnam, Yemen, and the countries formerly part of Yugoslavia: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia.

The United States is negotiating an extradition treaty with Taiwan.

stradial:

Next thing you're going to say is being big and black makes you a target because you never know what those crazy black teens are going to do. Yep, according to the narrative you want me to believe there are some Big Black Teens so mean that they intentionally walk down the middle of the streets 'cause they want to confront cops, whack-em in the face with their big fists so they can bite out a notch on the wooden tip of the cigarillo they stole.

You know its like Billy the Kid and Paul Bunyan rolled into one with a covering of black to make sure everyone knows they're bad.

One of the lines in the dailymail article that threw me was the notion that the Mr. Wilson is afraid of the grand jury. All a grand jury can do is indict - basically just say something here is not right; lets bring in a judge and jury to sort it out because what happened is not at all clear.

Yes, it looks like something did happen and just for the record, I'm one of those who doesn't believe that the state is any where close to always being right in regard the guilt or innocence of people.

Again, I'm struck by the flip-flop of conservatives who are always complaining about big powerful mean government except when it comes to the police and then the meaner, more powerful and bigger ... the better. (It is almost enough to make me want to say I don't believe you when you say you want smaller government.)

pubby

Delusional...that's what.

redneck2.jpg

wow you really went overboard on this one PT! talk about racist and you judge a innocent child??? wow that is low.

• Like 1

Why do you ask?

Are you going to finally get your GED and apply?

Again, I'm struck by the flip-flop of conservatives who are always complaining about big powerful mean government except when it comes to the police and then the meaner, more powerful and bigger ... the better. (It is almost enough to make me want to say I don't believe you when you say you want smaller government.)

pubby

You must be practicing for your stand-up routine (and you really . . . really need to practice).

I don't recall seeing anyone who is a known conservative advocating for bigger or more powerful police.

We have (for the most part) taken the position opposite of liberals when we say that POS thugs get what they deserve when they want to play 'gangsta' with a cop, where you liberals automatically cry "racism, racism!!" (to the point that it is a running joke in some circles to call anything we don't like racist because liberals have so diluted the word).

• Like 2

stradial:

Next thing you're going to say is being big and black makes you a target because you never know what those crazy black teens are going to do. Yep, according to the narrative you want me to believe there are some Big Black Teens so mean that they intentionally walk down the middle of the streets 'cause they want to confront cops, whack-em in the face with their big fists so they can bite out a notch on the wooden tip of the cigarillo they stole.

You know its like Billy the Kid and Paul Bunyan rolled into one with a covering of black to make sure everyone knows they're bad.

One of the lines in the dailymail article that threw me was the notion that the Mr. Wilson is afraid of the grand jury. All a grand jury can do is indict - basically just say something here is not right; lets bring in a judge and jury to sort it out because what happened is not at all clear.

Yes, it looks like something did happen and just for the record, I'm one of those who doesn't believe that the state is any where close to always being right in regard the guilt or innocence of people.

pubby

I have never mentioned color.

Race, religion, color or sexual orientation has nothing to do with this.

I could care less about those issues.

This has to do with actions, nothing else.

Anyone who keeps bringing those topics up are just looking to cloud the issue.

I am reminded of the old lawyer adage, "If you have the law on your side, argue the law, if you have the facts, argue the facts; if you have neither, pound the table."

It seems to me that you are doing a lot of table pounding.

Quote from Pubby:

...you never know what those crazy black teens are going to do. Yep, according to the narrative you want me to believe there are some Big Black Teens so mean that they intentionally walk down the middle of the streets 'cause they want to confront cops, whack-em in the face with their big fists...

As far as this quote goes, let's forget that the criminal in question had just committed a violent crime minutes before, let's forget that he refused to obey a lawful order for a police officer and let's just address your generalities.

Check out this news video, one among many, which describes the "Knockout Game".

Quote from teen interviewed: "Knockout is a game that a lot of our teenagers play...uhh..just where they dare the guys, to just randomly choose anybody walking down the street,,," and knock them out with one punch.

Sorta what the criminal tried and almost succeeded in doing, to this brave officer.

While this video is titled "Black Kids Playing Knockout Game", I am well aware that white and other kids play it also. This video was from a news source and that is why I chose it.

(I did not title the video)

• Like 1

I have never mentioned color.

Race, religion, color or sexual orientation has nothing to do with this.

I could care less about those issues.

kkk-black-friends.jpg

kkk-black-friends.jpg

I don't have a lot of friends that are black, I have some.

In fact, I called one them, that due to their living in FL, I now longer see much anymore and spoke with him for over an hour last week.

I miss our times together.

The mother of our grandchildren is 1/2 black, therefore our grandkids are 1/4 black.

So I guess I could say that some of my family is...black?

(I reckon it depends on how you see those things, I just see my grandkids, not black or white)

• Like 4