Paulding.com

Did you make it through the storm?

I'm on 61 south and the lightening and thunder was awful. Half my bank washed into the lake I think. We have a pipe stopped up with leaves.

Anyway our cable is out. I heard it when it hit and went looking around the house to make sure we didn't get hit.

Unfortunately as of right now there is a house fire in Villa Rica from the lightening. My daughter is visiting in that neighborhood and sent me some pictures

I hate house fires and I'm praying for this family. They've lost everything. :(

I'm on 61 south and the lightening and thunder was awful. Half my bank washed into the lake I think. We have a pipe stopped up with leaves.

Anyway our cable is out. I heard it when it hit and went looking around the house to make sure we didn't get hit.

Unfortunately as of right now there is a house fire in Villa Rica from the lightening. My daughter is visiting in that neighborhood and sent me some pictures

I hate house fires and I'm praying for this family. They've lost everything. :(

Holy cow, that's from lightening? How scary and sad!

There's always house fires from this type of lightening. There was an apartment fire in Atlanta yesterday from the storm. And I've seen some if those huge houses like around Roswell and Alpharetta hit and catch fire.

I live in New Hope and only can speak for where I live, but there was only thunder here. No lightning, rain, or wind.

I hope everyone that was in that house that caught fire where either not home or got out safely. Hope they didn't have any pets, if they weren't home.