Paulding.com

Citizen pulls gun on local tax appraiser

HOMEOWNER POINTED PISTOL AT COUNTY EMPLOYEE ATTEMPTING TO DO APPRAISAL.

CHECKS WRITTEN AND CASHED ON VICTIMS ACCOUNT WITH HIS AUTHORIZATION. SUSPECT NAMED.

VICTIM WAS DRUG FROM VEHICLE BY TWO MALES. PHONE, MEDS, DEBIT CARD AND CASH TAKEN FROM VICTIM.

PHYSICAL ALTERCATION BETWEEN VICTIM AND NAMED SUSPECT.

VICTIM PURCHASED MATERIALS AND PAID SUSPECT TO COMPLETE JOB AND HE DIDN'T SHOW UP.

LADDER AND TILLER TAKEN, SUSPECT LISTED

BOBCAT BUCKET AND FORK TAKEN

Full information on these incidents here: [attachment=122854:transmittal08052014.pdf]
Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

transmittal08052014.pdf

Are these different crimes, because together they make no sense?

You have to download the PDF to see the little more detail. It's nothing but a spreadsheet with dates and names but no more detail about the incidents.

Edited by markdavd
  • Like 2

You have to download the PDF to see the little more detail. It's nothing but a spreadsheet with dates and names but no more detail about the incidents.

To me, it comes across as a lazy attempt to look like P.Com is providing real news.

You get what you pay for, don't you markdavd.

pubby

To me, it comes across as a lazy attempt to look like P.Com is providing real news.

I'll remind you that you would not have even known about these crimes had it not been for this "lazy" attempt.

Jeeze!

I'll remind you that you would not haven even known about these crimes had it not been for this "lazy" attempt.

Jeeze!

Kind of like dropping dollar into a beggar's cup and he asks you don't you have anything larger ?

Edited by CitizenCain

If the paying membership of years past was there, Pcom could pay. Reporter to post newsworthy items.

Even volunteers who would be willing to post an arrest sheet as per above.

Of course it would be great if our BoC would hand out press releases of general county news and even better with specifics of what's happening with the reservoir, airport , SPLOST spending, schools and events. But the again, tongue in cheek , that would require the POWERS THAT BE to actually want to share information with the citizens in an open and transparent manner. We all know at least with the lame duck group we have for 4+ more months. That ain't. Gonna happen.

As with them , its so much easier to just come on here and criticize.