Paulding.com

Bad Truck Crash Buchanan Hwy - Thankfully NO Fatality

Can you tell us which Lollis , I understand if you can't . Just wondering if it's the one I know t

Well !!!

Prayers for all involved

The one that works for Jeff Brewer ......I sent you his name in your pm.........He is still in surgery ....keep him in your prayers

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused? Is there also a fatality or was that suggestion premature based on the perceived severity of the wreck?

I will say that I've seen several wrecks today including a pretty good one this morning at the intersection of 278 and GA 61 - a car likely totaled and a person injured (who would likely have died 50 years ago.) Then there was another where Old GA381 - the road that goes to the SO - intersects with Business 6 in Dallas ... Don't know if there were injuries but at least one car was not moveable (its left front kind of ripped off instead of being allowed to merge.)

pubby

Not sure about a fatality or not....but my friend was driving that mangled burnt up truck.....that cause the hwy to close.....he had just got off work at 2pm on Husley heading to the work shop on Buchana Hwy.....Also know he was travling alone

No one at the wreck thought Shane would had made it out......He went through surgery on his legs and still a lot more surgery to go on his arms....thanks so much for your prayers..........God has his hand on this young man...

• Like 2