Paulding.com

Horrible goings on in D'ville

There has to be more to this story.

I hope there is.

Surely there is.

Rams her car three times and then runs her over?

There has to be more to the story.

Doesn't there?

I would bet that she didn't just get out to check the damage, she probably got out cussing, screaming and threatening the other driver.

Not that that's an excuse.

Unless she had a gun.

I would bet that she didn't just get out to check the damage, she probably got out cussing, screaming and threatening the other driver.

Not that that's an excuse.

Unless she had a gun.

I was wondering if there was a back story, some history between them.

Why would you ram a car that was waiting to turn, once, much less three times?

I guess I am just hoping there was more of a motive besides "out of my way biotch".

She was in his way, and he got mad.

The man was from Alabama. They didn't know each other. He hates women, I suppose.

Who knows?

He got off the expressway, even though he was headed for Atlanta to see his girlfriend. but I didn't hear whether she got off the expressway or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15292802-large.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.al.com%2Fnews%2Fbirmingham%2Findex.ssf%2F2014%2F06%2Fits_horrific_pelham_man_accuse.html&ei=WZ-sU9nzHcyvyAST9YGwBQ&usg=AFQjCNEjRkRmNApXu0oRvJu9LdqvRAekUQ&sig2=pcUt70V1QzzxOVKxjFuwRg

Edited by The Postman

So sad . Mugshot of him: http://bit.ly/UNCAjf

Hey The Postman, I apologize, I did not realize that you posted the link until just now.

I just looked up, it is possible that his late great or great-great grandfather, was Cooper Green, a prominent politician (mayor) in Birmingham and there is a hospital named for him!

Edited by Brian

I read some of the comments on TP's link, some of the people that knew him have very low regards for him. They claim his parents are rich and have always managed to get him off in his past crimes like when he passed a car doing 99mph on a city street. I guess this will be another case of affluenza.

• Like 2

I read some of the comments on TP's link, some of the people that knew him have very low regards for him. They claim his parents are rich and have always managed to get him off in his past crimes like when he passed a car doing 99mph on a city street. I guess this will be another case of affluenza.

I don't wish to play a race card, CC, but he deliberately killed a black woman by running over her several times. :(

Edited by The Postman

I saw the TV report, like has been said, no apparent link between the two people.

It is a sad deal and I doubt he will get off lightly, but then, I have been wrong before.

I guess this type of thing has been going on for decades, at least that is what they tell me, I just never heard about it before because the Pony Express didn't let us know about things like this.

After all, crime is not worse, it's better.

Or.....or.....could it be that crime and people are worse than they used to be?

Nahhhhhh, the FBI said no.

I saw the TV report, like has been said, no apparent link between the two people.

It is a sad deal and I doubt he will get off lightly, but then, I have been wrong before.

I guess this type of thing has been going on for decades, at least that is what they tell me, I just never heard about it before because the Pony Express didn't let us know about things like this.

After all, crime is not worse, it's better.

Or.....or.....could it be that crime and people are worse than they used to be?

Nahhhhhh, the FBI said no.

It's Douglas County, if his parents are rich I bet he will be slapped on the wrists.

But you did anyway right ?

Yet you did it anyway.

Actually it could be racial, so playing that card is like an ace in the whole, if it turns up true.

It's Douglas County, if his parents are rich I bet he will be slapped on the wrists.

Sense he is from Alabama he may get a metal for killing a black woman. :pardon:

I certainly hope you are wrong.

I also think that if everything is as it has been reported and he receives a "slap on the wrists", they will be some major protests about that.

And I think, rightfully so.

Again, all being correct as it has been reported so far.

I certainly hope you are wrong.

I also think that if everything is as it has been reported and he receives a "slap on the wrists", they will be some major protests about that.

And I think, rightfully so.

Again, all being correct as it has been reported so far.

Oh, I'm sure if he gets a slap on the wrists there will be protests.

Money talks. There is no way to twist it otherwise. We will see what it has to say in this case.

BTW, the woman that was killed was pregnant.

Money talks. There is no way to twist it otherwise. We will see what it has to say in this case.

Then that would be two murder counts, and I don't really see how money could buy him out of cold blooded murder witnessed by so many.

Besides, Douglas County has been in the news for so long and has a lot of messes to clean up they may make sure this guy gets prosecuted to the max.

Then that would be two murder counts, and I don't really see how money could buy him out of cold blooded murder witnessed by so many.

Besides, Douglas County has been in the news for so long and has a lot of messes to clean up they may make sure this guy get prosecuted to the max.

I wonder if the FBI will be involved, sense he is from Alabama. That is about the only way we can get a fair trial, in Georgia. IMHO

I'm curious.....what makes Douglas County any worse than Paulding County? Keep in mind, this young man was from Alabama. Douglas County is just off of the expressway and many incidents in Douglas take place as a result of someone deciding to pass through the county. From what I have heard in the news, both counties have had their share of tragedies, crime, injustices, etc. I'm not sure any county in America is exempt from crime and injustices in this day and time. Just my opinion.

Edited by icare

I'm curious.....what makes Douglas County any worse than Paulding County? From what I have heard in the news both counties have had their share of tragedies, crime, injustices, etc. I'm not sure any county in America is exempt from crime and injustices in this day and time. Just my opinion.

I think they are very similar.

Both are entangled in the "good ole boy" system, which often equates to a lack of justice, elements of the govt. being vindictive, and what seems to be a total disregard for the opinions/needs of the residents.

• Like 2

Show me a county, city, state, etc. where politicians are involved, that doesn't have a good ol' boy system. It's alive and well everywhere.

That may be true, but some are "better" at it than others.

• Like 1

I think they are very similar.

Both are entangled in the "good ole boy" system, which often equates to a lack of justice, elements of the govt. being vindictive, and what seems to be a total disregard for the opinions/needs of the residents.

Georgia ethics has a heck of a lot to do with it. People have been drawing Georgia's ethics to our attention for years. I mean, way before the recent ethics scandals. regarding Deal's sleezy bull chit.

I've tried to get you to look at the report card, but you just call me the unethical one.

http://www.stateintegrity.org/georgia

The new DA, there in Douglasville, Brian Fortner, got rid of about three corrupt employees, after David McDade subsided from his corruption . That may help this dead woman, and baby, a little. I know McDade didn't like people of African decent. .

Edited by The Postman

Are you sure she was pregnant? I looked at both the links in this thread and couldn't find any mention of it. Plus, she was 53.

D'ville does have it's issues, but I have never felt unsafe there.

Douglasville has gotten more and more rundown and disgusting over the past few years.

I am out there from time to time and, like you, I haven't necessarily felt unsafe, but I don't like to go there and when there I want to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Besides, Douglas County has been in the news for so long and has a lot of messes to clean up they may make sure this guy gets prosecuted to the max.

You would think anyway. I guess we will see.

Actually it could be racial, so playing that card is like an ace in the whole, if it turns up true.

Sense he is from Alabama he may get a metal for killing a black woman. :pardon:

Stop it. A woman is dead, medal jokes are not appropriate. She died a tragic death. I pray he will be punished and never see the light of day again. The news report I saw earlier today stated that he reeked of alcohol and they are awaiting toxicology reports.

It just gets worse and worse.

Ohhhh wait, no it doesn't, they tell me it is getting better and better.

Sorry, I forgot.

D'ville does have it's issues, but I have never felt unsafe there.

Anyone telling you it's getting better on this issue....what are they thinking?

Are you sure she was pregnant? I looked at both the links in this thread and couldn't find any mention of it. Plus, she was 53.

IKR? I heard she was 53 and pregnant and I thought.........that's fairly unusual huh?

I heard on the 6pm news that yes she was pregnant. Charges of feticide may be filed depending on how far along in the pregnancy she was before death. Her adult daughter and a young person were in the car with her. I am betting that this guy was drunk, high, or both.

Yes, some women can get pregnant in their 50s. My doctor once told me that the 2nd highest amount of accidental pregnancies occurs just before a woman goes into menopause, simply due to irregular hormones. My ex mother in law gave birth to her last child while in her 50s.

I heard on the 6pm news that yes she was pregnant. Charges of feticide may be filed depending on how far along in the pregnancy she was before death. Her adult daughter and a young person were in the car with her. I am betting that this guy was drunk, high, or both.

Yes, some women can get pregnant in their 50s. My doctor once told me that the 2nd highest amount of accidental pregnancies occurs just before a woman goes into menopause, simply due to irregular hormones. My ex mother in law gave birth to her last child while in her 50s.

Now that is a scary thought.

Hurry honey and start that menopause thing.