Paulding.com

Spunkywman, passed away...Service Info added see pg 2

How did your friend hear she'd passed? And did she say what of?

Has anyone found out at which funeral home she will be?

Mrs B..It was someone that she used to work with but, they know nothing.I just talked to Kathy's son and he said that the Coroner has NOT released the body. They don't know what Funeral Home they will be using, just yet. I asked if he would let me know as soon as the arrangements were made. He said he would.

Her facebook is still open but no information regarding services. Her name is spelled Kathie......

• Like 1

Service for Kathie Harbin will be Saturday at 1:00, Burnt Hickory Baptist Church, 5145 Due West Rd, Powder Springs,

We will be going and I hope her pcom friends will be there, as well. RIP My Friend, Until we meet again............ :cray:

• Like 1

spunky Woman, my friend, Kathie Harbin, will be at Burnt Hickory Baptist Church on Due West Rd. on Sat. @ 1:00. There will be no graveside as she is being cremated . I wish she could have seen how many loved and cared for her. Thank you all for your kind words! She would have loved hearing them. she struggled through life, but, she loved The Lord , her children & grand babies, & she love people. She has been my friend for over 10 yrs. She will be missed, but, she is not sad, alone, or hurting anymore.

• Like 7

spunky Woman, my friend, Kathie Harbin, will be at Burnt Hickory Baptist Church on Due West Rd. on Sat. @ 1:00. There will be no graveside as she is being cremated . I wish she could have seen how many loved and cared for her. Thank you all for your kind words! She would have loved hearing them. she struggled through life, but, she loved The Lord , her children & grand babies, & she love people. She has been my friend for over 10 yrs. She will be missed, but, she is not sad, alone, or hurting anymore.

I am sorry for your loss and for our loss here on pcom.

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you for showing kindness to someone that needed to know that people cared.

• Like 1

So very sorry for your loss, Although we did not know her I feel that she was a very loving & caring person that will be missed by so many. Sending up prayers for strength for her family, friends & everyone that cared for her to get thru this very difficult time.. RIP Kathie :(

I met Cathy once when I helped her out with gas for her car. Meeting her left an impact on me. My impression was a broken woman. I didn't want to get into her business but at the same time, I wished there was something I could do. It's sad she is gone. RIP.

And this is why you are a special person. :wub:

Very sad. RIP.

I don't want to seem presumptuous. I never met her. She had a hard time over the past few years, that we know. But she was a spunky woman. She was kind and empathetic and real, that much I could tell. I don't like to think that she lived a sad life. I don't think she would want us to only remember her lows. She had grandchildren that she loved and was very proud of. She was a woman who worked for what she had yet wasn't too prideful to admit when she needed help. She obviously saw the good in people, and she never lost her umph. She will be missed.

Precious, kind words, dearest. :wub:

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happened? I had no idea that she was so young. RIP lady.

Son-n-law said it was natural causes but, she had breathing problems the week before and the cause was never found.

Son-n-law said it was natural causes but, she had breathing problems the week before and the cause was never found.

Something sounds wonky about this too. If they did an autopsy wouldn't a cause have been found? She was waaay too young to up and die of 'natural causes' without cause.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Kathie has been on my mind and in my heart these last 2 weeks. I miss her and It bumfuzzles me as to WHY she really passed away. Was it something to do with her ER visit the week before?? Was it something with her heart??? We'll never know but, I just wonder "IF" she had gone to Kennestone the week before, would they have found out what was really wrong with her? Maybe she would be here today, had she NOT gone to Paulding Hospital!!! :wub: :angel: :cray: