Paulding.com

Spunkywman, passed away...Service Info added see pg 2

I received a call from a friend that stated that she had passed away during the night. I do not know any other details as of right now but, I do know that she is not at Clark's Funeral Home, as of 2:35 today. If anyone has any info please pm me. I just can't believe this, It's hard to comprehend. Rest In Peace Kathy, I Love You and I will miss you, I know that you are at Peace now and no more hurting.

This Breaks My Heart!

When you find out the details and if there is anything we can do

please don't hesitate to share.

R.I.P. Spunkywoman, prayers going up :wub:

Thank You Curtis. I'm still in shock, The last time I talked to her was on the 20th and she seemed fine, just the usual back aches & pains.

Oh my goodness, I hate to hear this news. Although I never met her, she seemed to be such a sweet person with a good heart. She was also a very sad lady, I pray that she is now at peace.

You are absolutely right, she lived a very sad life. She is at peace, in Gods arms now and that's all that matters. Those that have done her wrong, will rot in hell!!! I will leave it at that. I'll not air, anymore of my opinions,.............................

• Like 2

I met Cathy once when I helped her out with gas for her car. Meeting her left an impact on me. My impression was a broken woman. I didn't want to get into her business but at the same time, I wished there was something I could do. It's sad she is gone. RIP.

• Like 6

I met her once when I helped her out with something she needed. She cried. She couldn't believe that strangers would care about her situation and help. She was a sweet woman and had a kind heart. I always hoped that things would turn around for her and it seemed as though they were. At the end of May she commented that she liked her job, had made some new friends and was happy. All of the physical and emotional pain is behind her now and she has at last found peace.

• Like 4

Wow, I can't bieve this. I do remember her thread about her going to the ER for chest pains. I mever met her either but had heard of the struggles in her life as well. It's so sad to hear this, but at least she is no longer suffering. RIP Spunkywoman

• Like 1

I don't want to seem presumptuous. I never met her. She had a hard time over the past few years, that we know. But she was a spunky woman. She was kind and empathetic and real, that much I could tell. I don't like to think that she lived a sad life. I don't think she would want us to only remember her lows. She had grandchildren that she loved and was very proud of. She was a woman who worked for what she had yet wasn't too prideful to admit when she needed help. She obviously saw the good in people, and she never lost her umph. She will be missed.

• Like 14

I don't want to seem presumptuous. I never met her. She had a hard time over the past few years, that we know. But she was a spunky woman. She was kind and empathetic and real, that much I could tell. I don't like to think that she lived a sad life. I don't think she would want us to only remember her lows. She had grandchildren that she loved and was very proud of. She was a woman who worked for what she had yet wasn't too prideful to admit when she needed help. She obviously saw the good in people, and she never lost her umph. She will be missed.

Well said, jenilyn.

You are absolutely right, she lived a very sad life. She is at peace, in Gods arms now and that's all that matters. Those that have done her wrong, will rot in hell!!! I will leave it at that. I'll not air, anymore of my opinions,.............................

You are right, no need to discuss the wrongs done to her, but rather focus on the good that she did. I'm sure she was a good friend to you and others. She is safe in the arms of her Savior now and very much at peace. The soul doesn't does not go to Heaven with hatred in the heart, all is forgiven. RIP Spunkywman, we will miss you here.

:wub: :wub:

Her FB page has already been closed down. I was just checking to see if by chance, there are any Funeral arrangements on her FB page, and her page is gone!! Her children has her phone and no one has even called me. Really, I was NOT surprised, that no one has called. But, they know that their Mother had friends and would want to know. They know that, she and I we're friends. This is soooo disturbing to me, how can anyone be that hateful and cruel?? We all know how Karma works..............................

• Like 5

Mrs. G, I am sorry that you are hurting.

I do not understand how people can be so cruel lately either but we are seeing it more and more everyday.

I never knew Spunkywoman but could tell by her post that what she needed in life the most was someone that cared.

Thank you for caring for her.

• Like 2

Mrs. G, I am sorry that you are hurting.

I do not understand how people can be so cruel lately either but we are seeing it more and more everyday.

I never knew Spunkywoman but could tell by her post that what she needed in life the most was someone that cared.

Thank you for caring for her.

You are so right, A lot of times all someone needs is love & caring :wub:

• Like 1

She was a very precious friend. I knew she was in pain, physically AND emotionally, at times more emotionally than physically. A little kindness and caring can go a long way and it can mean the world to someone. She had no one (in her family) that she could lean on and that's not the way life is suppose to be. RIP, My Friend.

Thank You ALL :cray: :cray: :wub:

• Like 3

Omg, I am so shocked. I don't even know what to say. I didn't think I was reading the post right. Any confirmation on this. I just read her post about going to the hospital alone without any of her family. You would think they would of caught something at the hospital if something was terribly wrong. Doctors just don't catch things like they used to. My mom has been in pain for weeks and all they do is shift her to one doctor to another.

I am stunned to hear this. She was way too young, this is tragic. I can't understand how she could have

been in the emergency room a few days ago and they did not find whatever was wrong with

her that caused her death.

It had been a long time since she was happy. I am pretty sure that my husband and I helped

her with Christmas for her teens years ago. I know then that she talked about how appreciative

she was to be able to give them something for Christmas, it meant a lot to her.

That is the reason we always chose to help families with teens. It hurts the mom more

than the kids to not be able to provide for them.

I am glad that she found many who cared for her through p.com.

I am praying that she is at peace and comforted by the unconditional love of the creator.

I pray for her children, no matter the circumstances, they will suffer from the loss of their mom.

She was a very precious friend. I knew she was in pain, physically AND emotionally, at times more emotionally than physically. A little kindness and caring can go a long way and it can mean the world to someone. She had no one (in her family) that she could lean on and that's not the way life is suppose to be. RIP, My Friend.

Thank You ALL :cray: :cray: :wub:

I'm sad to hear this. One thing I've learned in the past few years are things in life are rarely like they are supposed to be.

• Like 2