Paulding.com

Mr. Wesley Lamar Graham June 24, 1953 - June 12, 2014

Funeral Services for Mr. Wesley Lamar Graham, age 60, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Sunday, June 15, 2014, 3:00 PM at Benson Funeral Home. Rev. Steve Everett will officiate. Interment will follow at Dallas Memory Gardens.
Mr. Graham's family will receive friends on Saturday, June 14, 2014, 3:00 - 8:00 PM and Sunday until time of service.
Mr. Graham is survived by:
Wife, Mrs. Connie Graham of Dallas, Ga.
Son, Mr. and Mrs. Cooper (Onva) Graham of Dallas, Ga.
Son, Mr. and Mrs. Stewart (Rebecca) Graham of Dallas, Ga.
Grandchildren, Foster Graham, Parker Graham, Layla Graham and Zachary Buchanan.

Mr. Graham was preceded in death by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. C.L. (Nettie Cooper) Graham.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

I would like very much to thank everyone for your kind words and thoughts. We have been fighting this battle for years now . My heart is very saddened at this time for sure. We have been married for 40 years. Teen age sweethearts. I am going to miss him for the bottom of my heart. I guess i just wanted to Thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me.

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear about this SS. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and if there is anything I can do to help you all, please let me know.

40 years of marriage.......wow! I'm sure there have been lots of wonderful memories made during that 40 years and I hope that these memories will comfort you and your family.