Paulding.com

anatomy books needed cheaply please!

Looking for Anatomy and Physiology book for Anatomy 2. By Marieb edition 9 and the lab manual that goes with it. They are used at Chattahoochee for Anatomy. One is a lady playing tennis( i think) and the other is a man doing gymnastics. Please let me know. 678-538-7075.

My DS took A&P 1 and 2 at Chat and he used my old books from GA Highlands from 2006-2007. They were fine and the material is not changed that much. If you can find an older edition like that, you will be fine and save a ton of money. It seems like mine had a speed skater on the cover, I can't remember the edition. The profs give so many notes that the book is really just a compliment.

Do you need those specific books, or can you use any? I think I gave all my biology-related books away, but I can dig if any will do. If you can't find them locally in Paulding, try Amazon.com. They have a used textbook section. I never knew about it until my husband sold 2 books there a few years ago. You can actually rent books there, too. I don't know anything about their rates.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Used-Textbooks-Books/b?node=465600

I have my daughter's books. I'll have to find out what she wants for them. She has the Human Anatomy and Physiology 7th edition (woman playing tennis on cover) and The HA&P Lab Manual 9th Edition, fetal pig version (a swimmer on the front). She also has a coloring book that the teacher recommended, The Anatomy Coloring Book by Wynn Kapit and Lawrence M. Elson. These are the books she used at CTU a few years ago.