Paulding.com

Can You tell me what this is?

A Fungus of some sort or is it a bloom, so cool looking, its on my cedar trees that has been planted about 8 years...I plan on taking one of the blooms to Elrods Nursery to see if they can tell me what it is?

I'm thinking it's a Fungus myself..dang it. :(bloom off cedar tree.JPG

I copied the URL and pasted into Google Images. The closest thing I found was coral, and we know that coral doesn't grow on trees. :lol: Sorry I wasn't much help. If it's fungus, it's a pretty one. I'm curious to know what it is. Hope someone knows. Hopefully, it isn't something that will harm your trees.

A Fungus of some sort or is it a bloom, so cool looking, its on my cedar trees that has been planted about 8 years...I plan on taking one of the blooms to Elrods Nursery to see if they can tell me what it is?

I'm thinking it's a Fungus myself..dang it. :(attachicon.gifbloom off cedar tree.JPG

Looks like an ALIEN landed in your tree. LOL I have no idea what that is. Please share with us what it is when you find out.

• Like 2

YES!! Cedar Apple Rust it is...guess my yard is having issues with fungus, last year I had to cut down my beautiful Weeping Willow Tree because of a Fungus..but I purchased a spray so after the rain is out of here all my cedar trees will be sprayed or fed with it.

Thanks Peeps for all your input..

YES!! Cedar Apple Rust it is...guess my yard is having issues with fungus, last year I had to cut down my beautiful Weeping Willow Tree because of a Fungus..but I purchased a spray so after the rain is out of here all my cedar trees will be sprayed or fed with it.

Thanks Peeps for all your input..

What do you spray them with? Mine are starting to have a few branches turning yellow and I have 70+ of them.

BTW, I came in to your place the other day. I have some vehicles I need to have the winter washed off of.