Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
knau7708

Attorney Referral- student/school issue

One of our kids has managed to get themselves into a serious predicament with the school. Said kid has been suspended & the sheriffs dept is involved. We need recommendations for an attorney familiar with Paulding Co & these type issues. I'm not at liberty to elaborate further, we could use prayers & legitimate referrals to represent us during this difficult time. Thanks!

• Like 1

I certainly wouldn't use any from this county. There are several in Cobb that I would try.

Sent pm.

• Like 3

I would trust t bird's recommendati9n...she knows lawyer stuff. I'm sorry you're going through this. :(

• Like 1

Sorry you're going through this. I wish you the best of luck!

You've got the prayers. :)

Do not use a Paulding County attorney. I'm sorry anyone has to deal with this sort of thing. I've been there and it is very stressful. It is sad when our kids do anything at school anymore the Sheriffs office becomes involved. Its nothing like it use to be.

• Like 1

One of our kids has managed to get themselves into a serious predicament with the school. Said kid has been suspended & the sheriffs dept is involved. We need recommendations for an attorney familiar with Paulding Co & these type issues. I'm not at liberty to elaborate further, we could use prayers & legitimate referrals to represent us during this difficult time. Thanks!

We have many good attorneys in Paulding County to choose from. I have worked with major Atlanta firms, Cobb County lawyers, Paulding County firms and more recently a major firm out of Houston, TX and have been exposed to lots of lawyers. The lawyers we have in Paulding County don't get the credit they deserve - we have some very good lawyers in Paulding. I will be glad to recommend several by PM if you would like.

Best of luck to you and your child and I hope this issue is easily resolved.

• Like 2

My prayers for you while you are going through this difficulty. This too shall pass and your peace will return. Until then hang in there. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the PMs with referrals, advice & prayers. This is a tough spot for a parent to be in.

• Like 1

There are a number of great attorneys in Paulding. Mason Rountree immediately comes to mind.

I would recommend Mason as well. He's a criminal attorney.

• Like 1

I would recommend Mason as well. He's a criminal attorney.

Are you saying that Mason is a crook, or that he specializes in criminal law? 8) :rofl: :rofl:

Recently he handled the sale of one of my businesses for me. I'd recommend him highly.

We have many good attorneys in Paulding County to choose from. I have worked with major Atlanta firms, Cobb County lawyers, Paulding County firms and more recently a major firm out of Houston, TX and have been exposed to lots of lawyers. The lawyers we have in Paulding County don't get the credit they deserve - we have some very good lawyers in Paulding. I will be glad to recommend several by PM if you would like.

Best of luck to you and your child and I hope this issue is easily resolved.

BB- I'd greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations you could provide. PM me, please!

Ive seen lots of juvenile cases over the years, the system itself is hugely slanted against the juvenile. However if you want a lawyer who has worked in the system a while and knows it well, I would recommend Dana Lambert...I think she got married so she might have a new last name, but hew number should still be the same. 678-383-4953.

It all depends on who you are. The kids at PCHS are getting away with asault because they are just playing - so the harm they cause is not a big deal. Unless you are the one who ends up hurt.