Paulding.com

It's been done before but I am looking for a good exterminator. I am of the belief that you don't treat the inside of your house, you treat outside to prevent the little buggers from coming in the first place. Our house is spider central outside. Bad enough that we rarely even use our wide front porch or back deck. Our screened in porch is even covered with them. Nothing I have done has kept them at bay. We are getting ready to build our four hundred eighty lebben million dollar deck( just a joke between us) and I would like to be able to use it often without having to clear for spiders every night.

With that in mind, who do you use, are you VERY satisfied, do they do what they say and say what they do? Do they handle everything including termite treatment?

Thanks!

It's been done before but I am looking for a good exterminator. I am of the belief that you don't treat the inside of your house, you treat outside to prevent the little buggers from coming in the first place. Our house is spider central outside. Bad enough that we rarely even use our wide front porch or back deck. Our screened in porch is even covered with them. Nothing I have done has kept them at bay. We are getting ready to build our four hundred eighty lebben million dollar deck( just a joke between us) and I would like to be able to use it often without having to clear for spiders every night.

With that in mind, who do you use, are you VERY satisfied, do they do what they say and say what they do? Do they handle everything including termite treatment?

Thanks!

T & B Pest Control, K.C. Todd. Local company here in Dallas, they will come back for free if the problem is not fixed. Dependable and affordable. ;)