Paulding.com

Whatcha reading?

If you like suspense, " Guilty as sin " by Tami Hoag.

Before reading that one, you should read "Night Sins". Just like you need to read Hoag's books "Ashes to Ashes" before reading "Dust to Dust". The best thing to do is start with her books from about 1992, and read forward. I lost track of the last one I read when they quit appearing on the book shelves some time back. Read'um in sequence, there is not a bad book among them.

Just finished King's new book "Doctor Sleep", not his better work even since he got sober. Very thin plot, but does catch you up with Danny Torrance from "The Shining", borrow this one, do not buy it!

I just finished Si Robertson's book Si-Cology.... and that guy is a hoot.

I also real Phil Robertson's Book "Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander" and Willie & Korie Robertson's book " The Duck Commander Family: How Faith, Family and Ducks Built a Dynasty"

Tina Fey's Bossypants. It's pretty funny and I've learned a bit about the inner workings of Saturday Night Live. It's interesting.

If you are interested in reading about the inner workings of Saturday Night Live, you can't beat:

"Live From New York: An Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live, as Told By Its Stars, Writers and Guests" by Tom Shales