Paulding.com

House Blueprints/Field Lines etc...is there any way to find out where they are?

I'm not sure how to word what I'm asking about.

There is just this phantom water showing up in my backyard. It STINKS! It shouldn't be our septic or water but I wanted to see where exactly our lines are. I'm pretty sure I know but still......

My FIL thinks it might be seepage from our neighbors septic tank since they have so many people living over there.

ONIM:

Community development is supposed to be provided with the details of the septic installation on every home in the county and they are supposed to keep those on file. I would check there.

pubby

I'm not sure how to word what I'm asking about.

There is just this phantom water showing up in my backyard. It STINKS! It shouldn't be our septic or water but I wanted to see where exactly our lines are. I'm pretty sure I know but still......

My FIL thinks it might be seepage from our neighbors septic tank since they have so many people living over there.

My septic tank is in my front yard but my field lines run in the front yard then go down the side of the house to the back yard.

I contacted Paulding County Environmental Health. I called and they emailed it to me. If you want to go there it is the building to the right of the court house.

I hope for you your's is correct. But I would not bet on it. I've seen too many horror stories where the tank and lines were NOT where they were supposed to be

ONIM:

Community development is supposed to be provided with the details of the septic installation on every home in the county and they are supposed to keep those on file. I would check there.

pubby

It depends on how old your house is, and if it is in a sub division or not. I need this same information, and called this department to no avail. The girl was very nice, and really tried to hep me out, but this information isn't available on our home. Our home was built in 1973, and we are not in a sub division.

It depends on how old your house is, and if it is in a sub division or not. I need this same information, and called this department to no avail. The girl was very nice, and really tried to hep me out, but this information isn't available on our home. Our home was built in 1973, and we are not in a sub division.

I had a friend in Carroll County with the same problem, They came out and put some dye in his tank and discovered it was not his, They checked the neighbors and discovered it was his and he had to fix the problem. Not sure if Paulding environmental can check but it is worth a try, If Not a septic tank service may be able to check
  • Like 1