Paulding.com

a little help

Can I not get the full version from my Phone now? The button is there, but I can not click it. I can not even get on the site from my phone now because I cant figure it out.

Where is the La Cocina topic? I went to look for it and I cant find it. Yes, I am devasted. Just wanted to look back at the sad news lol

And..... I just made this post and went to recent topics and I do not see it.

figured this one out. I had it set on only posts I have not read to show.

I feel so lost

Edited by CarolineElizabeth

It is newer and does have more bells and whistles ... Usually the changes are a bit more incremental but I've been trying to avoid the change altogether but that no longer became possible.

I'm glad you figured that out on the recent topics page. It does give us all a lot more power to view on that page. You can actually choose to limit the forums you view as well. you know like individuals will be able to hide things like the political forums.

pubby

You're not alone.

I can't quote or C&P

Is this on the mobile page or the full page on mobile?

I've got a little tablet - not terribly please with it partly because it doesn't go when tapped very well on any site - but I've been able to do the full version pretty well by enlarging the buttons.

pubby

PS: I appreciate and understand there are tons of people who do, but about the only time I use the tablet or mobile is when I'm parked somewhere waiting on someone (dead time) ... Anyway, I prefer to view the web these days on at least a 26" 1080p monitor.

So, Is that a No I can not get full version on my phone? Or can I not click it bc I am in full version and it just looks different- Is recent topics button on my phone? I do not see it. THANKS!!!!

And more importantly- Where did La cocina topic go? lol

CE, I'm getting the full version on my on my phone through Safari. Everything works fine.

I can't find the LaCocina topic either. It may have been lost when the board changed over.

Sorry, I'm not much help.

Edited by Dana

Yeah. I am still crying about it. I was hoping to see that it has been fixed lol This way My friends wont judge me when I still go to eat there. lol

Yes, I love that place and I was a little upset too. Maybe if we chase the food with Margaritas, it will kill the germs, LOL!

Edited by Dana