Paulding.com

zumba class

I guess you can come over and do the zumba with her.

(are you sure that's not a bad word?)

Oh, Zumba... yes it definitely sounds like a bad word- after I get into it I'm sure I'll be saying it is! lol

That would probably be a lot cheaper.

Go to Zumba.com and you can find a class I think typically they are $5-7 and lots of fun! I should get back into it!

Don't quote me on the price

Thank you for that info! Where did you used to take it?

Xtreme Fitness on Hiram Sudie and 92 has them.. I want to say it's $25 a month... and that's unlimited classes and you can even do Kickboxing classes. They offer serveral classes throught the week... Tina is the instructor.

Thank you! That's pretty darn close too!

<br />I'm sure the wife would love to know, she started zumbaing this week.<br />(whatever zumba is??)<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

What is zumba? I'll tell ya what zumba is. Zumba is the debil!!!!! Debil I say, Debil!!!!!!!!! Now, having said that, there is a place next to Pil Sung Do at the corner of East Paulding and Dallas hwy that does zumba classes. I think they are affiliated with the gym down the sidewalk.

Our neighbor lost 220 lbs doing zumba and moderately changing her diet. I was VERY impressed.

Edited by momof 3

What is zumba? I'll tell ya what zumba is. Zumba is the debil!!!!! Debil I say, Debil!!!!!!!!! Now, having said that, there is a place next to Pil Sung Do at the corner of East Paulding and Dallas hwy that does zumba classes. I think they are affiliated with the gym down the sidewalk.

Our neighbor lost 220 lbs doing zumba and moderately changing her diet. I was VERY impressed.

I found this picture of Zumba.

witchdoctor1_21850.nphd.jpg

• Like 1

I found this picture of Zumba.

witchdoctor1_21850.nphd.jpg

Believe it or not, stradial, I do Zumba with the girls, at the Gold Gym 2 mi. from where I live.

We have the big mirror, and a pretty girl instructor.

Click Here for an example: >

I don't go when it's crowded,which is only in special events.

Click Here: >

Edited by The Postman

Oh, Zumba... yes it definitely sounds like a bad word- after I get into it I'm sure I'll be saying it is! lol

That would probably be a lot cheaper.

Thank you for that info! Where did you used to take it?

Over off cedarcreast but they closed! I also have gone to in tune fitness. I now belong to Body Plex and they have Zumba plus a couple other dance classes.

Yes, it is affiliated with the gym and it's very affordable. My husband, kids and I belong to the gym, Workout Anytime. They do Zumba and a few other classes a few doors down. Yes, Zumba is the debil, LOL!

There is a class that meets at Bethany Christian Church on Hwy 61 near Hiram Sudie Rd. I dont know the times or any other info, but you can find out by calling the church office. The office is closed on Friday, but we are open on Sunday:) or you can call the office at 770.445.3181. The office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Services are Sunday mornings at 9:30 and 11:30.