Paulding.com

Who remembers when puffin stuff meant something else?

I never understood this show when I was a child it kinda freaked me out. Puff was a cross between a Beatles Big Blue Meany and McDonalds Mayor McCheese but definitely was on the pipe or shrooms. There was some light in the loafer British kid, Witchy Poo (kinda a Granny Clampett combined with Hilary Clinton on acid) and they all broke into song about ten times a show. Oh yes and puppets, lots of puppets. The production cost had to be around $100.00 an episode. The whole Omni connection was the World of Sid and Marty Croft which had at the time the worlds longest escalator that rose from the first floor next to the ice ring to the entrance of TWSMC. Thanks Stradial I have been trying to suppress these memories for years.

I never understood this show when I was a child it kinda freaked me out. Puff was a cross between a Beatles Big Blue Meany and McDonalds Mayor McCheese but definitely was on the pipe or shrooms. There was some light in the loafer British kid, Witchy Poo (kinda a Granny Clampett combined with Hilary Clinton on acid) and they all broke into song about ten times a show. Oh yes and puppets, lots of puppets. The production cost had to be around $100.00 an episode. The whole Omni connection was the World of Sid and Marty Croft which had at the time the worlds longest escalator that rose from the first floor next to the ice ring to the entrance of TWSMC. Thanks Stradial I have been trying to suppress these memories for years.

Glad I could help, that's what I'm here for.

Pleasant dreams.

Don't forget, we used to get to watch "Puff the Magic Dragon" in school also. That was right after they made us watch "Bert the Turtle" tell us how ducking under our desk would save us from a nuclear explosion. Talk about crossed messages.

I see your PufNStuf and raise you Sigmund and the Sea Monsters and New Zoo Review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXZ3pOBX6Johttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJQ6G7Z_II

<br />That was a great deranged show. I wonder if the writers just sat around in a big pot cloud coming up with this stuff.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

H.R. Pufnstuff, you can do a little but you can't get enough. No, they weren't high.