Paulding.com

Woman drives mini van into ocean

<br />Anybody see the video on the AJC? What the hell is wrong with people these days? The article said that she was incoherent. It should have stated the obvious, that she was just plain crazy.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

these days?

remember Susan Smith?

Yes she should have. Just ironic to me that this happened in Daytona. I am sleep deprived it doesn't take much to amuse me.

Oh, got it. And bless your heart...I know from sleep deprivation. It's the debil. :(

<br /><br /><br />

these days?

remember Susan Smith?

Yep, I remember that nutcase. But I was referring more to what is wrong with people in general these days. Not just crazy women who drive their cars and children into large bodies of water. Yesterday it was the apparent random drive by with 30+ shots fired and today some fruit loop drives her car into the ocean. What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Yep, I remember that nutcase. But I was referring more to what is wrong with people in general these days. Not just crazy women who drive their cars and children into large bodies of water. Yesterday it was the apparent random drive by with 30+ shots fired and today some fruit loop drives her car into the ocean. What the hell is wrong with people these days?

I blame liberals.

No particular reason, just cause.

:)

It really didn't say she did it intentionally. They said they didn't know how it ended up there. She could of had a heart attack, reaction to a medication, or simply not paying attention. They were from south carolina.

• Like 1

It really didn't say she did it intentionally. They said they didn't know how it ended up there. She could of had a heart attack, reaction to a medication, or simply not paying attention. They were from south carolina.

You know I used to try and give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe because I didn't want to think that people would behave that way. Or maybe I was just young and hadn't experienced life much at that point. I'm older and jaded now. The CNN video of this incident has one of the men who rescued the kids stating that they were screaming "Mommy is trying to kill us" or something to that effect.

Take a look at this story.

Looks like it was intentional and at one point she got out of car and just stood there.

He said: 'The two in the back seat were crying, with their arms out saying "Our mommy's trying to kill us, please help".'

Video of the rescue shows a lifeguard carrying two children away from the sinking van when the children tell them there was another child inside.

'The kids are like, "No there's a baby. There's a baby",' Mr Tesseneer added. 'She (the mother) wouldn't say a word. She didn't tell us nothing about a baby.

'She had this look on her face, I can't describe it. It was just an awful blank look, like spaced out look.'

In video taken by Simon Besner, a tourist from Canada, the woman can be seen outside the van as lifeguards try to pull her children from the vehicle.

Witnesses described her hopping out of the car window as her screaming children remained seat-belted in the back. Waves nearly pushed her under the van.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573782/Dramatic-moment-three-children-rescued-pregnant-mothers-minivan-intentionally-drove-ocean.html

Obviously this just happened and no one knows exactly where her mind was then or where it is now. Based on what I've read, it's possible she really was trying to kill her kids. Fortunately, they all survived and will be able to provide more information about their mother's state of mind or things she may have said to them before she drove into the Atlantic.

According to the news, the older kids were screaming 'she's trying to kill us' and 'there's a baby, get the baby'. It never said that the mother attempted to help or mentioned another child in the car. Her lack of involvement in the rescue of her children make me seriously doubt that this was an accident.

<br />Take a look at this story.<br /><br />Looks like it was intentional and at one point she got out of car and just stood there.<br /><br /><br /><br /><a href='http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573782/Dramatic-moment-three-children-rescued-pregnant-mothers-minivan-intentionally-drove-ocean.html' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.dailymail...rove-ocean.html</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Now reading this is upsetting that these kids knew what happened and it will affect them throughout their lifetime. Now I do believe it wasn't an accident if the children where saying that. Gosh, what would possess a woman to do that and not accept help hours before? It will come out and I hope before she leaves that hospital.

More to this story:

he pregnant South Carolina mother suspected of deliberately driving a minivan containing her three children into the ocean in Florida called police a week ago to report that her husband had sexually assaulted her, it was revealed today.

The woman, identified as 32-year-old Ebony Wilkerson, from Cross, South Carolina, was undergoing a mental evaluation in a hospital Thursday. Her children are currently in state custody.

Wilkerson was stopped in her vehicle by police officers two hours before she drove into the ocean. Her sister called police worried since Wilkerson had been talking about demons.

The officers found her lucid and let her go, Police Chief Mike Chitwood said.

According to Wilkerson's sister, Jessica Harrell, the 32-year-old woman was trying to escape from an abusive spouse when she drove from her home in South Carolina to stay with her in Florida.

'Her husband beat on her, so she came down to my house from South Carolina,' said Jessica Harrell in a call to a 911 dispatcher just hours before Wilkerson attempted to end her life by driving her minivan into the surf.

Harrell, 28, asked the operator to send officers to perform a welfare check because her sibling appeared emotionally distraught.

'She's talking about Jesus, that there are demons in my house, that I'm trying to control her, but I'm trying to keep them safe,' Harrell said on the call.

The woman revealed that she made an attempt to take Wilkerson to a hospital the day before, but the 32-year-old left.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575722/Pregnant-mom-drove-van-children-ocean-spoke-DEMONS-reported-husband-sexually-assaulted-week-murder-suicide-attempt.html#ixzz2vIrCqee9

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This woman was also involved in an auto accident on I-95 that she casued in 2007. She clipped the back of a Nissan and caused the driver to spin into the concrete barrier. His wife died from the crash.

The woman obviously has issues. She living in a bad situation, has 3 kids, one on the way, and this is the best she can do? Why do these women continue to have kids? I think she's crazy. I'm just glad she's in jail and is charged with 3 counts of attempted murder, in the 1st degree.

Police now say Ebony Wilkerson's son fought her for the steering wheel as she drove into the waves on Daytona Beach.

She now faces three first-degree attempted murder charges in Florida.

The ages of the children are 10, 9, and 3.

I know what you mean...its become a very scary world we live in today and always sad to see children involved in such cases.