Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
soccermom

Dallas Hwy heading into Paulding Co

<br />Anyone know what's going on on Dallas hwy? <br /><br />It's just not moving.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Been like that all day ~ took DH over 6 hours to go from Kennesaw Mtn area to New Hope via Barrett Pkwy/120

From what I have seen on FB--I would say that it is that hill at Lost Mountain. Folks don't realize that they need to go one at a time in these conditions. You get stopped on a hill like that and you aren't going to get going again!!

I understand there was a semi jack knifed on 92 between 120 and East Paulding Dr. Could be traffic backed up from there??? Not sure though.

People were having a hard time going up the hill after you pass West Sandtown Road (I think thats the name) and before the racetrac.

Maybe that's where my SIL is, he's been coming from Merchants Walk since 1:00 today.

<br />From what I have seen on FB--I would say that it is that hill at Lost Mountain. Folks don't realize that they need to go one at a time in these conditions. You get stopped on a hill like that and you aren't going to get going again!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I barely got up that hill at 12:00 this afternoon. Luckily, when the light turned red I was the second car in line. It was a scary trip.

Just an update if anyone has someone stuck on Dallas hwy, my husband made it to the Avenues and he said the road has

been treated in that area, he's thinking they are closing sections and treating the road.