Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
ceesa

Doctor recommendations

I was hoping to get some good recommendations for both primary doctors and Gyn. I am looking for new doctors due to my insurance change and 1 of my doctors moved. Thanks in advance.

We use Dr. Ragahavan on 120 but are considering a move to East Paulding Medical. They seem to be a little more creative in helping us find out what is wrong with hubby.For a PURE gyn (no ob services), I hate to say it - but I trek all the way to Alpharetta to GA Hormones. They only deal with over 40 women. We are on a journey of straightening out my cycle. If you need ob/gyn services, I personally LOVE Dr. Galloway in D'ville. But, he is definitely a person that you either love or don't.Good luck on your search. Let us know who you decide to go with.

Dr. James Ellsbree, Wellstar Cornerstone Family medicine on Mars Hill rd. Marietta OBGYN Affiliates, they have an office by the Avenues on 120 and one at Kennestone. I've been a patient there for 32 years, as was my sister before me and both of my daughters now.

GYN - Dr Perry Busbee by Kennestone, although I think he comes to the Mars Hill location, too. He has retired from OB but still does GYN.

OB/GYN - My mom and several friends used Dr. Shin until she recently moved. Mom saw her replacement a few weeks ago and said she was wonderful, but I don't know her name. Same location and contact info as Dr. Shin if you are trying to look her up.

I'm looking for a Primary Care suggestion, too.

Edited by Rookie

when i was with kaiser i had dr. hope buchanan, i recommend her for primary physician, if you are with kaiser .

Scott Gynecology and pelvic Surgery ,Dr. Vincent Scott. his office is in the lost mountain office park at 5041 Dallas hwy,powder springs. The phone number i have is 770-405-0391 . i certainly recommend him .

We use Dr. Ragahavan on 120 but are considering a move to East Paulding Medical. They seem to be a little more creative in helping us find out what is wrong with hubby.For a PURE gyn (no ob services), I hate to say it - but I trek all the way to Alpharetta to GA Hormones. They only deal with over 40 women. We are on a journey of straightening out my cycle. If you need ob/gyn services, I personally LOVE Dr. Galloway in D'ville. But, he is definitely a person that you either love or don't.Good luck on your search. Let us know who you decide to go with.

I sooooooo miss Dr. Raghavan! He saved my husband's life when he had DVT behind his knee. He is the last of the doctors that actually take time with their patients and care about them as well.