Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Trescepas

Post 4 Commissioner Race

Rumor mill buzz is that Tony Crowe is going to announce that he is a candidate for Post 4. He ran a strong race 4 years ago. Lot of issues this year that will make this an interesting race.

Rumor mill buzz is that Tony Crowe is going to announce that he is a candidate for Post 4. He ran a strong race 4 years ago. Lot of issues this year that will make this an interesting race.

That is just what post 4 needs, now if we can just get a candidate for Post 3

It really doesn't matter who is in office. "Some" of you here complained about the last administration and talked about them like they were criminals (which they were not), and now you are doing the same thing to the current administration (no criminals there that I know of either). So, they don't do exactly to please you and you treat them like they have committed some horrendous crimes (which as far as I know, they have not). Very sad and very telling.

That "arm chair quarterbacking" is really easy to do isn't it? :)

• Like 2

It really doesn't matter who is in office. "Some" of you here complained about the last administration and talked about them like they were criminals (which they were not), and now you are doing the same thing to the current administration (no criminals there that I know of either). So, they don't do exactly to please you and you treat them like they have committed some horrendous crimes (which as far as I know, they have not). Very sad and very telling.

That "arm chair quarterbacking" is really easy to do isn't it? :)

There are four commissioners who kept Todd in the dark and out of the loop regarding the backroom airport deal, which sits in Todd's district. David Austin flat out said Todd couldn't be trusted. We'll I'd trust Todd over Dirty David Austin any day of the week. And that goes for the rest of them too. I hope lawyers will drag out this court fight for the next 40 years. I DON'T WANT 737's LANDING IN PAULDING COUNTY.

Vote for TONY.

Edited by Captain Rhett Butler
  • Like 1