Paulding.com

Eagle Cam- Live

Pandas? What pandas...link?

here ya go, enjoy.

http://www.zooatlanta.org/1212/panda_cam

YAY......the male eagle brought his bride a dead fish this morning and now the female has laid an egg......AWESOME......yes I am bird watching today..LOL

about feb 17th...we should see a baby bald eagle......

You've got me watching too. Those eagles are so beautiful.

This morning I'm watching the panda babes playing with each other, and on another screen, mama eagle making sure her nest is in proper order. She's moved around a bit but I haven't been able to spy the eggs. Right now, she has tucked in her head and is taking a nap ...

:)

This morning I'm watching the panda babes playing with each other, and on another screen, mama eagle making sure her nest is in proper order. She's moved around a bit but I haven't been able to spy the eggs. Right now, she has tucked in her head and is taking a nap ...

:)

I was able to spy on the eyes today and there is still two.....the male brings twigs and straw and she is making her next bigger.....awesome to watch

Nest cam seems to still be up at GON, but if you want to get a better idea of just how freaking huge that nest is, check out the approach cam view of the same nest. This cam is on a pole near the tree.

Site issues, I can't get the link button to open, but the link above should take you to it.

The mama should be about 3' long, which makes that nest nearly 6' in diameter.

<br />Nest cam seems to still be up at GON, but if you want to get a better idea of just how freaking huge that nest is, check out the approach cam view of the same nest.  This cam is on a pole near the tree.<br /><br /><a href='http://www.ustream.tv/channel/berry-nest-cam' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.ustream.t.../berry-nest-cam</a><br /><br />Site issues, I can't get the link button to open, but the link above should take you to it.<br /><br />The mama should be about 3' long, which makes that nest nearly 6' in diameter.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I fixed it. Apparently, there are two different views. I didn't change it and I'm not sure how it got changed but it was on the "approach cam."

Thanks!

Hard to tell which is the male and which is the female .... :)

One of them was on the eggs this morning when the other one showed up.  I assumed the female was the one on the eggs this morning and the male was the one who showed up.  So .... the female got up and nibbled on some meat that was already on a side of the nest, then took off for a bit.  The male then got on the eggs and settled down.  

Too cool to watch

and ... they still have only 2 eggs but they appear to be in good shape.

I'm thinking that I actually had it backwards earlier ..... it was the male sitting on the nest while waiting for the female to return, then they switched places.She has been sitting on the nest since her return and rearranging some of the twigs as she moves around a bit.

• 2 weeks later...