Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
christinas19

Heart saver CPR, First Aid, and BLS

Anyone know where to get a recertification at for a reasonable price? I called CPR with Mickey and they want $100, which I think is CRAZY!!! TIA

My Boy Scout troop does heartsaver CPR but it's usually in December. We charge $20-25 for the public.

Boy Scout Council will be doing CPR and wilderness first aid (first aid when 911 isn't showing up) - look on the calendar at atlantabsa.org. I think that's November. But, CPR through them will cost about $50 and wilderness first aid is $80.

If you are getting all three certifications for $100 - that's not a bad price. I can't believe that anyone would do BLS (Meaning EMT training right? ) for $100.

My Boy Scout troop does heartsaver CPR but it's usually in December. We charge $20-25 for the public.

Boy Scout Council will be doing CPR and wilderness first aid (first aid when 911 isn't showing up) - look on the calendar at atlantabsa.org. I think that's November. But, CPR through them will cost about $50 and wilderness first aid is $80.

If you are getting all three certifications for $100 - that's not a bad price. I can't believe that anyone would do BLS (Meaning EMT training right? ) for $100.

I have an RN license, and when I was in school those are the certification classes we took. I think I only need Heartsaver CPR though. My certifications end in 2 weeks, so I need it ASAP!

you are in such a time crunch I don't see many other options for you. The BSA reduced priced classes are what I use. I think basic first aid and CPR/AED was $40 last summer.

I quickly looked around on various BSA sites and I'm not seeing any CPR training coming up. Plus - alot of the CPR training isn't the CPR for health care workers (which is what you need for work). Our leader that teaches it in December will do that as well (we have a couple of healthcare workers in the troop that need it), but you've missed that date. You may be stuck paying the $100 - it's what's available.

Faithful Guarding Training Center in Villa Rica might be able to assist.

I called them and it's only $20 for the CPR class! However they don't have a class open before mine expires, so they suggested I take the online course and they will do the skills check for me.

I called them and it's only $20 for the CPR class! However they don't have a class open before mine expires, so they suggested I take the online course and they will do the skills check for me.

Yay!! I hope that will work for your situation!