Paulding.com

Need to find a Medicaid Doctor

Don't know of one in Dallas or Hiram, but Dr. Saltz and Dr. Edwards in Powder Springs accept it. Or at least they did a few months ago.

You should have received a booklet from Medicaid listing the providers in your area.

I'm trying to find a Medicaid doctor here in Dallas or Hiram. Does anyone know of one? I'd appreciate any help with this. Thank you.

Tried him; was NOT happy with him.

He definitely isn't for everyone. We have used him for over 20 years and love him. He doesn't always have the best bedside manner, but I have found him to be in a better mood earlier in the mornings. I DO love that we can always see him the day we call him sick. He doesn't give meds if they aren't absolutely necessary which is perfect for me, as I detest having to take any meds. I also love how he tells you exactly like it is. My Dad didn't care for him much either, but he did more for him than his VA PCP did.

As long as a doctor isn't rude, hateful or condescending, I can put up with a bad bedside manner if they know their stuff. However, if they don't know their stuff, I don't care how nice they are. They will be history with me.

My current orthopaedist doesn't have a pleasant personality. He's not rude or hateful and he's far from condescending. He's kind of dry and all business. But he knows what he's doing and I overlook his personality. The funny thing is my chiropractor told me the ortho doesn't have the best personality around but said he felt that the ortho was one of the best in the area. He's affiliated with a world renowned orthopaedic group and to me that says volumes. When I go to have injections in my knee or to have replacement surgery, I don't want a bright, bubbly beginner. I want someone who knows what the heck they're doing even if we can't joke around. I was pleased that I got him to smile on my third visit. good.gif

He definitely isn't for everyone. We have used him for over 20 years and love him. He doesn't always have the best bedside manner, but I have found him to be in a better mood earlier in the mornings. I DO love that we can always see him the day we call him sick. He doesn't give meds if they aren't absolutely necessary which is perfect for me, as I detest having to take any meds. I also love how he tells you exactly like it is. My Dad didn't care for him much either, but he did more for him than his VA PCP did.