Paulding.com

Missing Topic .... Tile Work

Posted 3 new topics this morning -- 1 for sheetrock, 1 for wood floor, 1 for tile floor work.

Only see 2 around still and the one for tile are not in my topics list I've started nor do I find them anywhere.

Where did it go?

Maybe it got combined with the one asking for a flooring contractor. Most tile setters, at least for floors, are flooring contractors.

I saw it, too. So, I know it was there. Don't know what happened though. Only thing I can think of is it got combined with the other topic. dry.gif

Maybe it got combined with the one asking for a flooring contractor. Most tile setters, at least for floors, are flooring contractors.

I saw it, too. So, I know it was there. Don't know what happened though. Only thing I can think of is it got combined with the other topic. dry.gif

I went there too.

But they are 2 different topics and for 2 different places in our home which is why I created 2 topics.

I need someone who can install wood flooring, will need some weaving into an existing wood floor AND a need a tile contractor. They need not be the SAME person.

I had not checked the other topic to see if they had been combined.

Yep, if you need two different things you needed two different topics.

Could a mod check this please???????

I went there too.

But they are 2 different topics and for 2 different places in our home which is why I created 2 topics.

I need someone who can install wood flooring, will need some weaving into an existing wood floor AND a need a tile contractor. They need not be the SAME person.