Paulding.com

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN JAIL AGAIN

And this time it ain't his wife........

Zimmerman charged with domestic violence

blogger-stableford-40_041211.jpg By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News 13 minutes ago

George Zimmerman, acquitted four months ago in the killing of Trayvon Martin, was arrested on Monday after his girlfriend called 911 during a domestic dispute, telling police he broke a table in her home and pointed a long-barreled shotgun at her.

Zimmerman, 30, was booked into Seminole County Jail, where he is being held without bail. He was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon, battery and criminal mischief.

According to Lt. Dennis Lemma, police responded to the domestic disturbance call at Samantha Scheibe's home in Apopka, Fla., at 12:30 p.m. When deputies arrived, Scheibe indicated Zimmerman had forced her out of her home and barricaded the door with furniture.

Officers were able to open the door, "push away the furniture" and found Zimmerman inside. No one was hurt, and no one else was at the home when deputies arrived, Lemma said.

Zimmerman was not armed and offered no resistance, Lemma said, but police found two guns inside the home and enough evidence for probable cause and took Zimmerman into custody. He will make his initial court appearance before a judge Tuesday.

Until he does, Lemma said, Zimmerman will be held in a single cell and "checked on hourly."

source

Girl you so late on this one :lol: I am already a terrible judgemental person for posting it :rofl:

I'm sorry, I looked, or thought I looked and didn't see anything.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, he's just waiting to happen again.

I'll report it, and now I'm off to find it and see how everyone is defending him.:rofl:

Oh c'mon....Ole Georgie is a fine, upstanding young man who is just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. :rofl:

So let's see, a couple arrests before the Trayvon murder, then the murder, two more arrests since being acquitted, and a nice PR stunt at the plant that manufactured the gun he used to kill Martin. Great guy!

mrnn

• Like 1

Oh c'mon....Ole Georgie is a fine, upstanding young man who is just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. :rofl:

So let's see, a couple arrests before defending himself from the Trayvon murder, then the murder defense from Martin , two more arrests since being acquitted, and a nice PR stunt at the plant that manufactured the gun he used to kill defend himself from Martin with. Great guy!

mrnn

FIFY

FIFY

This is his FIFTH arrest for violence. Had a restraining order smacked on him by his first wife after she alleged violence, the arrest for "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer" which he managed to have reduced, the killing of Trayvon Martin, the arrest for domestic violence on his previous wife, and now another domestic violence arrest on his pregnant girlfriend.

There comes a point where violent tendencies become undeniable and common sense dictates that you have to look at the killing of Trayvon Martin with these tendencies in mind.

mrnn

• Like 1

So killing an unarmed teen is o.k. because you don't like the President?

It's okay because a jury found him not guilty. The fact that Obama found that he couldn't influence a jury was just gravy. And to see Obama, Al and Jessie with their lips poked out because they didn't get their way was priceless.

• Like 1

It's okay because a jury found him not guilty. The fact that Obama found that he couldn't influence a jury was just gravy. And to see Obama, Al and Jessie with their lips poked out because they didn't get their way was priceless.

Exactly, if I were on the jury they could bring a stack of evidence in against this guy and I would have voted to aquit because the jury was tainted by Obama. The racists come out in droves when its white on black but where are they when its black on black or black on white? I believe we need to be consistent with every crime. Zimmerman might be having some bad luck now due to all of this happening to him and he is off the rails. Hell, who wouldnt be?

Edited by DiehardKy
  • Like 1

"The wheels of the Gods grind slow but they grind exceedingly fine." (Can't remember who said that) Truth sometimes floats to the top.

Martin had faults but if a good man had been there instead of Zimmerman, that killing never would have happened.

Edited by Well Read
  • Like 2

Let him move in with you.

No thanks, he can live alone but he doesnt need to be in jail. No proof that she didnt break things etc. They must have shared the apartment and she was kicking him out. Why should he go and not her? Maybe she broke the table. Maybe she started it. We dont know. His word against hers etc. If she has a black eye I would say he needs to be in jail but if not, I dont get it.

The man has anger issues, I don't dispute that. I'm trying to figure out how that matters in a case he was found not-guilty of.

Why do people care so much about this man? There are plenty of other men out there doing what this man allegedly did. Where's the outrage for their victims?

"The wheels of the Gods grind slow but they grind exceedingly fine." (Can't remember who said that) Truth sometimes floats to the top.

Martin had faults but if a good man had been there instead of Zimmerman, that killing never would have happened.

And Trayvon would have likely killed an innocent person by now. Maybe a member of your family, maybe a member of mine. I would trade three Trayvons for a member of my family.

And Trayvon would have likely killed an innocent person by now. Maybe a member of your family, maybe a member of mine. I would trade three Trayvons for a member of my family.

That is not a reasonable statement.

It is more reasonable to predict violence from a turd like Zimmerman than a "slightly sketchy could go either way" 17 year old. He could possibly, maybe even likely, have been better for society than Zimmerman ever will be. We will never know though. But, if Zimmerman had acted as a good man should, there likely wouldn't have been any trouble that night.

The man has anger issues, I don't dispute that. I'm trying to figure out how that matters in a case he was found not-guilty of.

Why do people care so much about this man? There are plenty of other men out there doing what this man allegedly did. Where's the outrage for their victims?

I have never seen GZ angry, have you?

Edited by DiehardKy

I have never seen GZ angry, have you?

I think the amount of times the police have been called on him is an indication that he has an issue. I don't think that means that he murdered Trayvon in cold blood. It probably means that he was unlikely to walk away from someone that was being aggressive towards him.

Of the people that I know that have had the cops called on them, there is usually a good reason the cops were called. Not to say things weren't worked out without jail time, but there was a threat of danger in the moment.

He's probably angry now since he has been ordered to stay away from the GF and give up his guns.

Zimmerman just faced a judge in Florida for the first time since his arrest. During the hearing, the judge granted him $9,000 bond ... but on a few conditions.

1) Zimmerman must stay 1,500 feet away from his GF at all times, and have ZERO contact with her.

2) He must relinquish possession of his firearms (including the shotgun he allegedly pointed at her)

3) He can't leave the State of Florida

4) He must wear a monitoring device to track his location

During the hearing, the prosecutor also recounted an additional domestic violence incident that allegedly occurred last week, during which Zimmerman allegedly choked his GF and then threatened to commit suicide. The incident was not reported to police

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-court-judge-domestic-violence-arrested-shotgun-girlfriend-pregnant/#ixzz2l7cMevXy

I think the amount of times the police have been called on him is an indication that he has an issue. I don't think that means that he murdered Trayvon in cold blood. It probably means that he was unlikely to walk away from someone that was being aggressive towards him.

Of the people that I know that have had the cops called on them, there is usually a good reason the cops were called. Not to say things weren't worked out without jail time, but there was a threat of danger in the moment.

I agree there is probably a reason and when I weigh the times he had the cops called on him before the Trayvon incident and after the incident I can say GZ either has PTSD or he is a target because of his notoriety.

That is not a reasonable statement.

It is more reasonable to predict violence from a turd like Zimmerman than a "slightly sketchy could go either way" 17 year old. He could possibly, maybe even likely, have been better for society than Zimmerman ever will be. We will never know though. But, if Zimmerman had acted as a good man should, there likely wouldn't have been any trouble that night.

More reasonable than the sitting president of the United States making an ignorant statement like "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin." It was nothing more than a publicity stunt and he could not have cared less about the problems it might have caused. He just wanted to get re-elected.

Yeah, and then let him lock you out of YOUR house.

Actually it belonged to both of them from what I can read. We really don't know what happened there.

More reasonable than the sitting president of the United States making an ignorant statement like "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin." It was nothing more than a publicity stunt and he could not have cared less about the problems it might have caused. He just wanted to get re-elected.

If the President had a city it would look like Detroit.

• Like 1

I didn't hear him call it our house in the 911 call when she told him to get out of her house.

I dont think anyone knows whose house it is via the news articles. Do you? I am not defending him or her. We just dont know what happened and who was at fault. What if she stole money from him and he was kicking her out? That would change the whole thing wouldn't it? And then she lied to the cops about what he was doing. All of that would change the situation so I dont judge this guy from the news articles. Remember the news people have nearly lynched this guy for a couple years.

I dont think anyone knows whose house it is via the news articles. Do you? I am not defending him or her. We just dont know what happened and who was at fault. What if she stole money from him and he was kicking her out? That would change the whole thing wouldn't it? And then she lied to the cops about what he was doing. All of that would change the situation so I dont judge this guy from the news articles. Remember the news people have nearly lynched this guy for a couple years.

Ahhh, come on buddy, when it comes to women, he's a wackadoodle.

(I like that word)

• Like 1

Exactly, if I were on the jury they could bring a stack of evidence in against this guy and I would have voted to aquit because the jury was tainted by Obama. The racists come out in droves when its white on black but where are they when its black on black or black on white? I believe we need to be consistent with every crime. Zimmerman might be having some bad luck now due to all of this happening to him and he is off the rails. Hell, who wouldnt be?

This entire post is absurd. As well as completely and absolutely ignorant.

Ahhh, come on buddy, when it comes to women, he's a wackadoodle.

(I like that word)

Hey, get your own word, that one's mine!!! You whackadoodle!