Paulding.com

Need Orthodontists recommendations please

The following are 'in network'

A) William Bennett - A Smile 4 U

B) Theodore Harless

C) Hector Bush - Orthodontic Care of Hiram

D) Farshid Nia - Hiram Center for Family Dentistry

If you have had a personal experience (good or bad), please inform. Needing to get something going really soon.

Thanks

The smiley is a actually a capital b

Edited by blessed mess

I also heard good things about McLendon, but not in network. We go to Hiram Family Dentistry but their ortho is only there on Fridays. Keep that in mind.

Had free consultations at orthozone and Dr. Harless. My son really liked Dr. Harless which surprised me because his office is nothing fancy at all. Unlike orthozone who had the game room and is aimed towards kids. We went with Dr. Harless because #1 he was $400 cheaper, but also because I liked the fact that he only wanted to turn my son's key on his expander twice a week not once a day. He's only 10 and he said he didn't want to mess with any growth if he didn't have to. Anyhow, sorry this ended being so long :lol: Good luck!

Stacey

We also use Orthozone and highly recommend them. We visited three-four when my oldest needed braces and went with Dr. Singleton (Orthozone) and most recently when my son needed braces we visited five others and still went with Orthozone. I've heard great things about Dr. McClendon (even from the guy we went with) as well as Dr. Justice. Also heard great things about Dr. Patel but rumor has it she is leaving soon. My son really liked her office.

The following are 'in network'

A) William Bennett - A Smile 4 U

B) Theodore Harless

C) Hector Bush - Orthodontic Care of Hiram

D) Farshid Nia - Hiram Center for Family Dentistry

If you have had a personal experience (good or bad), please inform. Needing to get something going really soon.

Thanks

The smiley is a actually a capital b

We had a bad experience with (D) ---especially if you have a younger child or even an early teen. Had a much better situation with an ortho in Douglasville