Paulding.com

Windmill Creek Subdivision

I do not know what is going on with the Sheriff's website. It has not been updated since the 20th and here lately, they have only been updating about once a week.

When I call them they do update it.

I try to check it every day, as 2 people that have terrorized our neighborhood for the last 15 years are showing to be in jail. I heard there was a warrant out for their Dad. The jail seems to have a revolving door for these hoodlums.

I do not know what is going on with the Sheriff's website. It has not been updated since the 20th and here lately, they have only been updating about once a week.

I try to check it every day, as 2 people that have terrorized our neighborhood for the last 15 years are showing to be in jail. I heard there was a warrant out for their Dad. The jail seems to have a revolving door for these hoodlums.

In Windmill Creek?

You know the Patch used to post all of the arrest records and they have stopped also. Although, I know for a fact that ALL arrests are not listed in either place. All depends on who you are!! :ninja: