Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
matthewspiglet

In need of a rental house

I'm looking to rent a 3/2 house no more then $700 a month please. I also have a dog and 2 cats. I would love to stay in the South Paulding area Because of the school's. But will consider somewhere else. Also will look in Villa Rica. If anyone know of any PLEASE let me know. I kindof need asap. :( Thanks and God Bless

The house across the street from was foreclosed last month and someone has spent a small fortune remodeling it. Looks like they are almost finished. It is a 3/2 with a fenced in back yard in South Paulding. There's no sign in the yard yet but it will be a rental. I have no idea what the monthly rent will be. How soon do you need one?

The house across the street from was foreclosed last month and someone has spent a small fortune remodeling it. Looks like they are almost finished. It is a 3/2 with a fenced in back yard in South Paulding. There's no sign in the yard yet but it will be a rental. I have no idea what the monthly rent will be. How soon do you need one?

With in a month or so.

My friend just moved out of a house near Hiram Sudie. I know she was cleaning it up this week. I'm thinking it should be available at the end of the month. I have no idea how much the rent is.

My friend just moved out of a house near Hiram Sudie. I know she was cleaning it up this week. I'm thinking it should be available at the end of the month. I have no idea how much the rent is.

If it is the one at Old Sudie--it is only 2 bedrooms and the rent is unreal. Over $1000 a month. It is a nice house, been completely redone--but over $1000 for a 2 bedroom rental???

There's one on Cleburne Pkwy near Harpers Lake Baptist Church. The sign in front says $750.00 per month. It looks kinda small, though, so it may not be a 3/2.

If it is the one at Old Sudie--it is only 2 bedrooms and the rent is unreal. Over $1000 a month. It is a nice house, been completely redone--but over $1000 for a 2 bedroom rental???

No, this one is still "occupied." My friend just moved into a home they bought, and are in the process of doing the last bit of cleaning before they hand the keys back to the owner.

It is a 3/2 with a fenced yard.

I just sent you a message about a duplex in Yorkville. With good credit you might get it within your budget. Let me know if it works out.

There is one on 6th Ave; off Smith Ferguson, with a For Rent sign.

Thank you it's $900 :(

Thank you

Shenandoah subdivision has one for rent. 3/2, not sure what they are asking. It is off Ridge road

I'll check it out thanks

Ummm yeah couldn't do that.

I just sent you a message about a duplex in Yorkville. With good credit you might get it within your budget. Let me know if it works out.

Got it thank you.

Also thank you all who Pm me and comment it means a lot :)

There is a house for rent on Hiram Sudie- it's on the right if you're coming from Bill Carruth towards 61. There's also one for rent off of Scoggins Road, in the first neighborhood on the right past Hart Road. Not sure of the details - just saw the signs when I passed thru the area.

There is a house for rent on Hiram Sudie- it's on the right if you're coming from Bill Carruth towards 61. There's also one for rent off of Scoggins Road, in the first neighborhood on the right past Hart Road. Not sure of the details - just saw the signs when I passed thru the area.

Thank you so much. I'll check them :)