Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
doinhair

Finger Tattoo

Getting a tattoo on the finger usually isn't the best idea.Hand tattoos in general.They tend to fade quicker.

BUT...I (and all my siblings) just used Matt Brumelow at Lucky Draw in Dallas.He did a fantastic job.

Dusty Wilkins did mine. I have no clue where he is now... I can find him on Facebook though, if need be.

tattoos on the palm of the hand or inside the fingers will fade quickly. on the back of the hand or finger, not so much.

if you're thinking of a ring, you won't want it to go all the way around. and in betweens your fingers hurts like a BITCH.

i've had piercings done at lucky draw...but no ink. my son uses a guy over at Planet Ink next to Sparkles and likes his work a lot.

My daughter got a Tattoo on her wrist. She used Debi Kienel(The Illustrator)in Down Town Dallas. Debi has spent the last 29 years tattooing in Georgia, and does a great job. We will not go anywhere else. My daughters Tattoo is nice.

I dunno anything about finger Tattoos, but I bet Debi would.

Dusty Wilkins did mine. I have no clue where he is now... I can find him on Facebook though, if need be.

tattoos on the palm of the hand or inside the fingers will fade quickly. on the back of the hand or finger, not so much.

if you're thinking of a ring, you won't want it to go all the way around. and in betweens your fingers hurts like a BITCH.

i've had piercings done at lucky draw...but no ink. my son uses a guy over at Planet Ink next to Sparkles and likes his work a lot.

What is the name of the guy at Planet Ink? So you have one on your finger?

Edited by heyjustme