Paulding.com

If anyone of you had every stepped foot in the business office you would know that his office personnel had not done billing in over 3 years! I believe whent this was started over and over again a open invitation was given to come by any time to see for yourself BUT NO not one of you stepped through that door and asked questions to some one who could answer them correct so from someone who has been there done that. If you dont know what you are talking about when you talk ill of others you need to learn some manners! Didnt your mama ever tell you JUDGE YOURSELF before you JUDGE others. No one knows the truth but the ones who work/worked there.

For those of you that may still be confused, I think what trouble99 is trying to say is the billing was not done by Clark's but by an outside firm. I do believe Sam to be open and honest and yes, he probably would have opened his books to anyone that asked.

There was billing generated but not by Sam's office staff, is that right trouble99?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like Sam, he is a good man and has served the county well. Change never comes without some pain. I hope he can find peace and prosperity with less on his plate.

There has been a lot of criticism of Sam over the years. He holds a political position and it comes with the territory. There has been a lot of issue over the last few years over the amount of money

Just be the better person and give the benefit of the doubt. We (and what I mean by that, the people on this board) won't fall for it, if that is the case and it turns out to be. We'll just ignore t

For those of you that may still be confused, I think what trouble99 is trying to say is the billing was not done by Clark's but by an outside firm. I do believe Sam to be open and honest and yes, he probably would have opened his books to anyone that asked.

There was billing generated but not by Sam's office staff, is that right trouble99?

Ah, I get it now! Thanks for the clarification. :drinks:

In any event though, if the issue was known then something should have been done before it ran the guy into the ground. I know from my conversations that the office staff knew it was an issue and without billing, no one can survive. That should have been the most pressing issue to address every single day until it was resolved. Not three years later.

you know it is the most crucial decision that Paulding County is faced with.

I have my doubts about that, but even if it's true - it's not Paulding County leaders' decision to make. It's the Georgia Dept. of Public Health Reg. 1's decision to make.

• Like 1

I have my doubts about that, but even if it's true - it's not Paulding County leaders' decision to make. It's the Georgia Dept. of Public Health Reg. 1's decision to make.

Why should Region I decide what is best for Paulding County? Do they live here ... and do they really care about what is best? Seems to me that the whole process is miss-guided. I guess any service is better than what we are getting now. So, it looks like the lesser of two evils is what we are going to be forced to swallow. The best thing to do now is hope you dont have to call 911.

Why should Region I decide what is best for Paulding County? Do they live here ... and do they really care about what is best? Seems to me that the whole process is miss-guided. I guess any service is better than what we are getting now. So, it looks like the lesser of two evils is what we are going to be forced to swallow. The best thing to do now is hope you dont have to call 911.

Wow... Just whom do you suggest best represent our emergency response needs? Seems to me if not Region 1 then the Board of Commissioners? But wait here's how you describe them (not that I agree with you)...

"Now ... enter the governing authority. The illustrious Board of Commissioners. From what I have been able to gather, you have a relatively new guy with great aspirations and a genuine "good" heart, then you have the "outcast" that has honorable intentions but has not been indoctrinized into the "clan". Then you have the guy that represents well and talks the talk but questionable as to walking the walk. Next you have the "rat". Plan and simple he can not be trusted.... would lie to your face and be in the front pue of church on Sunday morning. Finanlly, as in most examples of our nations government structure, you have the leader who is self serving, contentious and down right arrogant. He would sell his soul to the devil to make a buck. How can anyone win when you have that type of leadership."

Your rambling post are entertaining.

...The best thing to do now is hope you dont have to call 911.

And then you said this about the quality of Sam's service... "THE CHALLENGE: Who will continue the legacy Sam Clark has started. On one side you have a gentle giant that has established itself as an honorable company with years of integrity and professionalism".