Paulding.com

Please vote for PCHS to be Team of the week on Fox 5. Paulding County can always use some positive news coverage and what a moral boost it is for any school to get that privilege!!

Here is the link, look on the right hand side of the page! And you can vote as many times as you can, right now we are in 2nd but not by much.....come on Paulding County!!

http://www.high5sports.com/category/241132/team-of-the-week

I voted, but did you know you can TEXT VOTE 3 TIMES PER HOUR, EVERY HOUR? PCHS is in the lead with 40.2%

Text to 78015 and enter TEAM 4 for PCHS.

**Entry is also available via text messaging. To vote, send a text to 78015 with the keyword, TEAM 1, TEAM 2, TEAM 3, TEAM 4, OR TEAM 5 in the body of the message. Voters will receive one reply text confirming the vote, for every text vote sent. Three text votes per person per hour.

PCHS won a couple of years ago and my grandson was on TV break dancing. I would love to see them win again!!

It looks like a horses race lowrider:

When I voted they had dropped back to second place.

teamofweek.JPG

If it is letting you vote three times an hour, they are obviously not discouraging multiple voting and so have few restrictions. I wonder if you changed browser if you could vote three times per hour for each browser?

pubby

It looks like a horses race lowrider:

When I voted they had dropped back to second place.

post-2-0-68572700-1378133900_thumb.jpg

If it is letting you vote three times an hour, they are obviously not discouraging multiple voting and so have few restrictions. I wonder if you changed browser if you could vote three times per hour for each browser?

pubby

The 3 times per hour, every hour is TEXT only.

I did try to find a way to vote on my phone by going to the website by voting again online from another source but I couldn't find a way to vote on the sports page on my phone.

I just saw this, you can vote unlimited online.

Voting is limited to three votes per hour via text per hour, per person. There is no limit to voting online. Voting must be manual

And I'm still going to do the 3 text each hour, every vote helps!

PCHS has dropped and HILGROVE HAWKS are taking the lead

TEAM1 - HILLGROVE HAWKS 40.9%

TEAM4 - PAULDING COUNTY PATRIOTS 40.1%

TEAM5 - WESTLAKE LIONS 16.5%

TEAM3 - MONROE AREA PURPLE HURRICANES 2.3%

TEAM2 - JOHNSON-GAINESVILLE KNIGHTS 0.1%

You can vote over and over and over online, which is what I'm doing, plus texting 3 times per hour.

We only have until 3:00 TOMORROW to VOTE!

The voting will begin each Saturday at 1:00 am local time, and all votes must be received by 3:00 p.m. local time each Tuesday.

TEAM1 - HILLGROVE HAWKS 43.4%

TEAM4 - PAULDING COUNTY PATRIOTS 42.9%

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.

We've got 25 minutes and the Hillgrove is voting!!!

TEAM4 - PAULDING COUNTY PATRIOTS

45.3%

TEAM1 - HILLGROVE HAWKS

42.4%

They sure are!

TEAM4 - PAULDING COUNTY PATRIOTS

45.1%

TEAM1 - HILLGROVE HAWKS

42.9%

I just voted again.

http://www.high5sports.com/category/241132/team-of-the-week