Paulding.com

Paulding Co in the News AGAIN..........

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they are probably fine to wear to school, but not PE and that is what the news report is about. The PE teacher recognized that the shoes were not safe and made the right call. The girls parent

My daughter has a bad habit of walking on her tippy toes. When she got her first pair of heels, the little plastic ones that come with the Cinderella dress-up kit, she put them on and could literally

Innocence has nothing to do with clothing choices.... I have seen some kids that look like model preacher kids going to church on Sunday but would shed them in a hot minute if the opportunity allowed

Tell them to take their heels off first. Don't want to scratch the paint.

love you! :wub:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

KINDERGARTNER COLORS OUTSIDE THE LINES!!!

TEACHER DOES NOTHING!!

FILM AT ELEVEN!

:rofl:

What it says is your interpretation of kids clothing is borderline sick.... If you truly actually see these kids how you are portraying them then I hope you have a low co pay for psycho therapy.... You're likely gonna need it. :rofl:

Um, Lucy... this is p.com. ANYTHING is something to debate/argue about! :ninja:

:rofl:

Um, I think we're gonna need a charter bus, it might be crowded... :good:

You can call me sick. I call my self a realist, people are judgmental, and there are sick people out there. I believe dressing a child age appropriate helps them to be treated in an age appropriate way. I don't care what you call me or say about me. I think it's funny that you are arguing on the side of tarting up children though.

You can call me sick. I call my self a realist, people are judgmental, and there are sick people out there. I believe dressing a child age appropriate helps them to be treated in an age appropriate way. I don't care what you call me or say about me. I think it's funny that you are arguing on the side of tarting up children though.

Dude, this was so last week... let it go.... :blink:

I'm apparently a bad mom... I have a 6 year old princess. She loves to wear heels and all things girly and sparkly and I let her. Her school requires uniforms so that's a non-issue, but if you see a 6 year old wearing wedges, shorts, and a sparkly top (and it may not even match) out and about in Paulding, that's likely her. I tend to encourage her creativity and imagination.... :ninja: :ninja:

Mine too! She's about as girly and sparkly as they come. But I'm teaching her how to be "modest", a word that seems to be lost in today's vocabulary. My baby doll LOVES her clothes. She has "pretty-girl clothes" and play clothes. She likes to dress nicely for school, including wearing dresses. However, she refuses to leave the house in a dress without her "bloomers". In the summer, she's got the peddle pusher shorts on underneath (all color coordinated and everything). In the winter, she wears leggings under her skirts and dresses. So, put me in the "bad mom" camp because I want my baby doll to grow up to be a classy, modest, and refined young lady.

Stradial is fun too, I can share the limelight... I am busy keeping InLA entertained, someone else has to help tend to the flock.... :p

I agree brotha!

Well we all get judged at some point. Several people have said momof3 and I are crazy for not allowing our 10 or 11 year old children to go to the bathroom alone.

They can eff off.

Boy Dana, you sure are getting cocky...Been around these parts to long. I knew the sweetness wasn't going to last to long, if you hung out here. They won't allow it.

EDIT: And I just saw your comments above. :ninja: I just don't have anything to add just yet.