Paulding.com

Ashton Kutcher delivers a good message.

Too bad most of the old folks forgot what it means to be sexy. (Smart, generous and thoughtful according to Kutcher)

Said a little differently, selfish and mean is the opposite of generous and thoughtful.

From my perspective the challenge is how do you fight selfish and mean with generosity and thoughtfulness.

That challenge is confounded when those who champion selfish and mean believe that generosity and thoughtfulness is weakness and undeserving respect.

Oh well, enough philosophizing.

pubby

WOW, that was profound! I'm going to have middlescholer watch this when he gets home.

I'm doing the same thing with high schoolers. That was a great message, heck it even inspired me.

Thanks HWAM :)

Too bad most of the old folks forgot what it means to be sexy. (Smart, generous and thoughtful according to Kutcher)

Said a little differently, selfish and mean is the opposite of generous and thoughtful.

From my perspective the challenge is how do you fight selfish and mean with generosity and thoughtfulness.

That challenge is confounded when those who champion selfish and mean believe that generosity and thoughtfulness is weakness and undeserving respect.

Oh well, enough philosophizing.

pubby

This right here summarizes the thoughts of a true liberal.

• Like 1