Paulding.com

Mrs. Susan Ann Converse Dobson, age 56, of Dallas, passedaway on Sunday, August 11, 2013 at her residence.

Susan was born on August 17, 1956 to loving parents Mr.Robert Converse and Mrs. Mary Schmeltzer Converse. She worked as a Bus Driver for The PauldingCounty Board of Education. She was a member of North Paulding Baptist Church,loved the Lord and reading her Bible. Susanenjoyed the outdoors, working outside and gardening. She was devoted to her family and spent lotsof time with her grandchildren.

She is survived by her beloved husband of 27 years Mr.Robbie Dobson of Dallas; two daughters Mr. & Mrs. Joseph (Amber) Martinezof Douglasville, Mr. & Mr. Jeffery (Latasha) Denson of Dallas; fourgrandchildren Olivia Martinez of Douglasville, Aidan Denson, Noah Denson, andGrace Denson all of Dallas; mother Mrs. Mary Converse of Temple; three brothers Mr. & Mrs. Charlie (Theresa)Converse of Virginia, Mr. & Mrs.Richard (Pamela) Converse of Dallas, and Mr. & Mrs. Gary (Janie) Converseof Acworth; one sister Ms. KristineConverse of Temple; mother and father in law Mr. & Mrs. Lee (Peggy) Dobson;several nieces, nephews, and friends. She was preceded in death by her father Mr. Robert Converse; and one sonMr. Eddie Nichols.

Funeral services for Mrs. Susan Dobson will be held in theChapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home on Friday, August 16, 2013 at 3 pm withReverend Thomas Cole officiating. Cremation will follow.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home onThursday, August 15, 2013 from 4 – 9 pm and Friday, August 16, 2013 from 9 amuntil the funeral hour.

The family requests that in lieu of flowers donations bemade to The North Paulding Baptist Church Building Fund at North PauldingBaptist Church, 4332 Brushy Mountain Road, Rockmart, GA, 30153.

Please join the family in honoring her life by visiting www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.comto sign the register book and share a memory.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home of Dallas, GA is honored to servethe family of Mrs. Susan Ann Dobson.

Edited by Eberhart Funeral Home - Dallas

did she drive for east paulding high ? .. i ask becuz my niece is wanting to know .. tia for any info ..

She did. I met her when I was driving there. She was an great lady who loved her students and had such a big heart.

She will be missed. Cannot wait to see her again one day :wub:

• Like 3

thanks yall . yes from what my niece has told me of her she did have a big heart .. n will be missed .. i didnt know h er personally .. but if she meant that much to my niece i will be there to support her as she says her good byes to this special lady ..