Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
sneakermom

prayers needed

For those of you who remember ArmyMom, they are in need of prayer tonite. Her husband has been admitted to Cobb hospital. Not sure what is wrong, only that he has been throwing up yesterday and today, also throwing up what appears to be blood.

For those of you who remember ArmyMom, they are in need of prayer tonite. Her husband has been admitted to Cobb hospital. Not sure what is wrong, only that he has been throwing up yesterday and today, also throwing up what appears to be blood.

Prayers being sent. Keep us updtated; TY

Prayers sent. Please keep us updated.

Thanks for all the prayers. Talked to ArmyMom a few minutes ago. They kept him overnight,potassiums level and BP very low. They will be doing more tests today.

Please continue to pray for ArmyMom's husband,he has had an endoscopy done, biopsy taken and they found a possible tumor, hopefully benign.

Thanks everyone for the prayers.It's been a looooong week.Tuesday they gave us the news that the tumor in his esophagus is malignant.The cancer has spread to his liver and lungs.Yesterday the put in a port for chemo and radiation treatments,as well as a feeding tube.He is staying strong and positive and has had so much support here at the hospital the entire time.Please continue to pray for him!

Thanks for updating this MrsApple.I have been very busy on the phone answering questions about your dad! See you tomorrow

Thanks everyone for the prayers.It's been a looooong week.Tuesday they gave us the news that the tumor in his esophagus is malignant.The cancer has spread to his liver and lungs.Yesterday the put in a port for chemo and radiation treatments,as well as a feeding tube.He is staying strong and positive and has had so much support here at the hospital the entire time.Please continue to pray for him!

So sorry that he has to fight this battle. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

So sorry about this news. Obviously he's got a great support system by his side and I hope that he can find comfort in that. Prayers.

Thanks for updating this MrsApple.I have been very busy on the phone answering questions about your dad! See you tomorrow

You're welcome Oscar!

Thank you,everyone,for your prayers and thoughts.Means so much to my mom,brother,sisters,and me!

Edited by MrsApple

Mrs. Apple praying for your dear daddy. God bless you and your family. :wub:

Thani you Dana!

Your very welcome, hon. I had a close call with my daddy back in November and almost lost him. The odds were stacked severely against him. He made it through and your daddy has a great chance as well. Prayer is a very powerful thing and I will be praying for him. Could you give me his first name if you don't mind? I would like to call him by name when I'm praying for him PM if ya want. :wub:

I have been reading the updates on fb... I am so sorry that the family is dealing with this. please let know if there is anything I can do for any of the family.

I just wanted to thank everyone again for all the prayers.My dad had a rough couple of weeks.He spent 16 days in the hospital,had a port port put in for his chemo treatments and a feeding tube as he can't eat solids by mouth,and had 2.5 LITERS of fluid drained from his chest...just to name some of the challenges.But he's been home for a few days now and is doing good!The day he was hospitalized,he weighed 108lbs.Yesterday at his first appointment with his radiologist,he weighed 120lbs!!!He has a long road ahead of him but he's getting stronger every day and is ready to kick cancer in the booty!

• Like 4

I just wanted to thank everyone again for all the prayers.My dad had a rough couple of weeks.He spent 16 days in the hospital,had a port port put in for his chemo treatments and a feeding tube as he can't eat solids by mouth,and had 2.5 LITERS of fluid drained from his chest...just to name some of the challenges.But he's been home for a few days now and is doing good!The day he was hospitalized,he weighed 108lbs.Yesterday at his first appointment with his radiologist,he weighed 120lbs!!!He has a long road ahead of him but he's getting stronger every day and is ready to kick cancer in the booty!

:clapping:

MrsApple, your dad, your mom and your entire family will definately be in our

thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us updated as you can :wub: :wub:

Edited by dallasbrowneyes

I am so glad he is doing better, and is at home. God Bless your dad, and your family. I am pulling for him to get that weight up too.