Paulding.com

Muslim women & Backpacks

I'll bet while driving to and from Stone Mountain, the OP was checking his mirrors quite often to make sure it was clear to change lanes and using his turn signals when turning. The OP most likely took all precautions to ensure the drive to and from would be as safe as possible.

OK I am still not sure now becoming nervous or otherwise reacting negatively to someone's presence is going to ensure one's safety but if you say so...

I'll bet while driving to and from Stone Mountain, the OP was checking his mirrors quite often to make sure it was clear to change lanes and using his turn signals when turning. The OP most likely took all precautions to ensure the drive to and from would be as safe as possible.

All the safe driving habits in the world don't change the huge disparity between any one person's odds of being killed in an auto accident versus being directly physically harmed (much less killed) in a terrorist attack...

I agree with this 100%. I'm not afraid every time I walk out of the house, but I have the good sense to know when to be cautious and aware.

While I don't disagree, tell that to the victims in Boston.

I'll be sure to let them know you don't disagree when I do...:wacko:

OK I am still not sure now becoming nervous or otherwise reacting negatively to someone's presence is going to ensure one's safety but if you say so...

Even your own government has said to be on the lookout for anything you feel is suspicious. Wish the folks watching that race in Boston had been worried about backpacks and Muslims. Maybe some of them would be alive and children who were there to enjoy the day would not be missing limbs.:unsure:

• Like 2

That's kind of a stretch. There is really no comparison to having your entire head covered in wool layered all the way to your feet with only a mesh screen around the eyes.

Besides, I didn't see and Hasidic Jews at sea world.

The majority of Muslim women I have seen don't dress that way either.

Even your own government has said to be on the lookout for anything you feel is suspicious. Wish the folks watching that race in Boston had been worried about backpacks and Muslims. Maybe some of them would be alive and children who were there to enjoy the day would not be missing limbs.:unsure:

So you're saying if you saw this man with a backpack among the hundreds of other spectators with backpacks you would have picked him out as a Muslim terrorist ?

article-2313473-1972560E000005DC-733_634x431.jpg

I'm just telling you what I saw at sea world when it was 101 degrees outside. I have 6 witnesses not including me lol. To me that is extremism.

I'm just telling you what I saw when I visited Kuwait, Bahrain, and Dubai. Not all muslims dress like that, in fact, most do not.