Paulding.com

swat team at 7 hills?

We live on Paper Birch/Bentleif and my Teens are stuck in the house. They said (Coming from them) Hostage Situation for the Kids and Adult Shot. Now this is coming from Teens texing each other but my Daughter is pretty freaked out. Buses can't run and the Kids were told to stay indoors by the police at the Bus stops. We couldn't find my 12 year old so my Husband has been calling McClure (He has not checked in) and the Sheriff they will give no info. I'm thinking he went to a friend's house.

someone said the cops had a female in a police car

The wife got out of the house so it was her. My daughter was late for work this morning because the police had her blocked in, just glad my granddaughters had already left for school.

Must have been a full moon. The whole sheriffs department was down the road from us around 6 last night. They were in a standoff with a crazy man. This is down in Alabama though.

you must have missed the post by lowrider no full moon for 2 weeks so we can not blame it on that lol

• Like 1
1375966016[/url]' post='3827855']

We live on Paper Birch/Bentleif and my Teens are stuck in the house. They said (Coming from them) Hostage Situation for the Kids and Adult Shot. Now this is coming from Teens texing each other but my Daughter is pretty freaked out. Buses can't run and the Kids were told to stay indoors by the police at the Bus stops. We couldn't find my 12 year old so my Husband has been calling McClure (He has not checked in) and the Sheriff they will give no info. I'm thinking he went to a friend's house.

Did you find your son?

• Like 1

Anyone heard anymore details? What time did this happen?

Someone said something was going on at Cedarcrest yesterday afternoon. Around 5PM sheriff and ambulances were headed to Cedarcrest. Was this the same thing?