Paulding.com

Have you ever woke up laughing or pissed off?

I went to donate blood today. My blood pressure was a little high. I told the nurse I really expected that because I woke up just royally pissed off this morning. By the time she finished my physical, we both had tears rolling down our cheeks.

I dreamed early this morning that I was at Sam's trying to buy something. I didn't have my member card with me and they kept saying I needed to provide them with the number or else they couldn't sell me whatever it was I was trying to buy. I kept telling them I didn't know the number and finally told them to keep the *&*() stuff. I was royally pissed off...in my dream and when I woke up.

I was telling my husband about it on the way home and he laughed and said "I woke myself up laughing last night". I'm like "I heard that but didn't know what was going on".

So, have you ever woke yourself up laughing or woke up so pissed off you couldn't see straight? This is only the second time I EVER remember waking up that mad.

What makes it really funny is I haven't been to Sam's in probably six years.blink.gif

I went to donate blood today. My blood pressure was a little high. I told the nurse I really expected that because I woke up just royally pissed off this morning. By the time she finished my physical, we both had tears rolling down our cheeks.

I dreamed early this morning that I was at Sam's trying to buy something. I didn't have my member card with me and they kept saying I needed to provide them with the number or else they couldn't sell me whatever it was I was trying to buy. I kept telling them I didn't know the number and finally told them to keep the *&*() stuff. I was royally pissed off...in my dream and when I woke up.

I was telling my husband about it on the way home and he laughed and said "I woke myself up laughing last night". I'm like "I heard that but didn't know what was going on".

So, have you ever woke yourself up laughing or woke up so pissed off you couldn't see straight? This is only the second time I EVER remember waking up that mad.

What makes it really funny is I haven't been to Sam's in probably six years.blink.gif

I have been to Sam's when I thought it was going to take six years to get through the checkout line. I always want to say SHUT UP AND SCAN MY DAMN STUFF!

• Like 1

I hear you!! That's one reason why we let our memberships lapse. Took too darn long to get out of there.

Worst time was when I went to pick up a prescription and they closed for lunch just as I walked up. I was walking on a broken foot, in a cast. Then when I went back after their lunch break, they claimed they had called the doctor's office for a refill and never heard back. I went home, called the doctor's office and they said absolutely positively they received no call from Sam's. I asked them to call it to Kroger instead and never went back to Sam's for prescriptions. Shortly after that, our memberships came due and we didn't renew.

I have been to Sam's when I thought it was going to take six years to get through the checkout line. I always want to say SHUT UP AND SCAN MY DAMN STUFF!

This one was telling me not to go back to Sam's. rofl.gif

What are your dreams telling you, S & D's N?

I'm just going to share this link with you, without my own opinion attached.

What Are Your Dreams Telling You? | Divine Caroline

Yes, and I've awakened in tears also from a dream.

Yes, happy, pissed off, and the other morning I woke up saying "Oh god, no". Kind of in a quiet scream.

Someone was hurting my son in my dream. It was horrible :( .

About two years ago my husband woke me up screaming. He dreamed he had been shot. That was scary for both of us.

I have dreamed about someone hurting one of my daughters. Couldn't sleep well for several nights because I was afraid I'd dream it again. Hugs to you for that dream!

Yes, happy, pissed off, and the other morning I woke up saying "Oh god, no". Kind of in a quiet scream.

Someone was hurting my son in my dream. It was horrible :( .

About two years ago my husband woke me up screaming. He dreamed he had been shot. That was scary for both of us.

I have dreamed about someone hurting one of my daughters. Couldn't sleep well for several nights because I was afraid I'd dream it again. Hugs to you for that dream!

:wub:

Thank you Ma'am. I'd like to say this is the first time I've had nightmares of someone hurting my children but it happens about once a month :(. Most times it's ridiculous, like zombies and although bad it's, well...ridiculous.

This one was very realistic and it was awful.

I took Emma to bed with me the next night because I was afraid to go to sleep. But it's still bothering me and it was a few days ago.

*sigh*

I hate nightmares.:ninja:

:wub:

Thank you Ma'am. I'd like to say this is the first time I've had nightmares of someone hurting my children but it happens about once a month :(. Most times it's ridiculous, like zombies and although bad it's, well...ridiculous.

This one was very realistic and it was awful.

I took Emma to bed with me the next night because I was afraid to go to sleep. But it's still bothering me and it was a few days ago.

*sigh*

I hate nightmares.:ninja:

Meeeee toooo! Hubby has to wake me up 2 or 3 nights a month because of them. I scream and cry and I normally don't remember doing it in the morning. Weird.

I woke up ANGRY at my husband one morning after dreaming that he had danced with the daycare director while wearing a sombrero and made an utter fool of himself in my dream. Yea, he even got yelled at for something I only dreamed he did. Lol!! :pardon:

I've woke up mad at my husband, too. Usually because we were arguing in my dream (we rarely argue IRL).

I woke up ANGRY at my husband one morning after dreaming that he had danced with the daycare director while wearing a sombrero and made an utter fool of himself in my dream. Yea, he even got yelled at for something I only dreamed he did. Lol!! :pardon:

I've woken crying a few times since my Dad died. I started waking up shaking and afraid after I started wearing a CPAP nasal mask. One night I thought a squirrel was hanging on some lace curtain in the bedroom. It looked real in the dim light but it was only some silk flowers I had attached to them.