Paulding.com

Candy Crush

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't even going to open this thread until I saw that mrnn had posted.   Someone take away his man card.

Well, if it will make any of you feel any better I got on there last night and I'm stuck on level 8.......       SO THERE!!!    

We had a couple come over for dinner and drinks last weekend. She brought her IPad so she could play Candy Crush. I refused before, but that sealed the deal. I will never play Candy Crush, and

I just wondered if anyone else thought the board was rigged and they were feeling a bit ripped off. If ANYONE says they don't buy the extras, I will, very quietly, find out where you live and go all Zimmerman on your butt.

Bragger!!! wink.gif I'm stuck on level 105. I don't know that I have the skills to make it much further before I get bored and give it all up. But hey, great job! drinks.gif

I just wondered if anyone else thought the board was rigged and they were feeling a bit ripped off. If ANYONE says they don't buy the extras, I will, very quietly, find out where you live and go all Zimmerman on your butt.

I haven't purchased anything either. You couldn't force me to spend money on these games. I play them until I get bored or am required to beg people to help me. Then, I'm done and move back to just playing Bejewled on my phone.

I'm level 181, haven't purchased anything and don't plan to.

I haven't purchased anything either. You couldn't force me to spend money on these games. I play them until I get bored or am required to beg people to help me. Then, I'm done and move back to just playing Bejewled on my phone.

I'm on 155 and haven't purchased anything either (not that it didn't cross my mind when I got hung up on 139 for days and days...).

Those players give us normal people a bad name. ohmy.gif I can't remember the last time I played. I don't even play every day. Just when I get the time and then I'm lucky if I can make it through all 5 lives before I am done and on to the next thing.

We had a couple come over for dinner and drinks last weekend. She brought her IPad so she could play Candy Crush. :blink: I refused before, but that sealed the deal. I will never play Candy Crush, and I will not have that chick over again.

:D Sorry. I think I'm just jealous of people who play candy crush.

I'm level 181, haven't purchased anything and don't plan to.

I'm on 155 and haven't purchased anything either (not that it didn't cross my mind when I got hung up on 139 for days and days...).

I hate all of you. Husbands cousin came for dinner and she is the evil incarnate that introduced me to this hell hole known as Candy Crush. I think I'm on level 168. I know I've spent 2 weeks on level 168. :shok:

I get bored with it cause it just seems you will win when THEY want you to win :spiteful: and not before.

I do play (while paint dries, or have a moment of downtime) maybe twice a day?

I do NOT buy the extras and I refuse to. Years ago I purchased some stupid thing for that first farm game FB had...can't remember the name now, and we were all kinds of ripped off, multiple charges etc. Took a couple of days to straighten it out and I was BEYOND pissed. I will never, ever do anything like that again :p .

Ps...I just checked and I'm on level 167 ;) .

Edited by RhondaW

Both of my sisters play it, now I'm curious. I got hooked on the game Zuma a few years back. I've been clean for awhile, I shouldn't tempt fate. :ph34r:

i dislike the game... I told my fb friends yesterday that I would rather my hubby play call of duty than candy crush.. I told him I want him to delete the app... he hasn't yet but we shall see

See everyone? It's a mind numbing, wallet stealing black hole....stay away! Stay far, far away!

Crazy stuff. :lol:

I admit it....I'm hooked. I'm on level 311. I've never bought boosters but I've spent money on extra lives...I get so frustrated with some of these levels that I just don't want to give up so I break down and buy more life.

Some of these levels sure seem rigged to force you to buy extras. It's possible, obviously, to make it through without them but it takes some great luck and perseverance. Or they'll play differently depending on what device you're playing on....I'll be stuck on a level on my PC for a few days and try it on my phone and beat it in like 3 tries. Incredibly frustrating. The game can be buggy too, where combos and special candies don't do what they're supposed to do.

Nonetheless, I'm hooked. I was big on Bejeweled Blitz but it got to the point that I don't have any competition with friends once I got good enough....kind of took the fun out of it.

mrnn

I admit it....I'm hooked. I'm on level 311. I've never bought boosters but I've spent money on extra lives...I get so frustrated with some of these levels that I just don't want to give up so I break down and buy more life.

Some of these levels sure seem rigged to force you to buy extras. It's possible, obviously, to make it through without them but it takes some great luck and perseverance. Or they'll play differently depending on what device you're playing on....I'll be stuck on a level on my PC for a few days and try it on my phone and beat it in like 3 tries. Incredibly frustrating. The game can be buggy too, where combos and special candies don't do what they're supposed to do.

Nonetheless, I'm hooked. I was big on Bejeweled Blitz but it got to the point that I don't have any competition with friends once I got good enough....kind of took the fun out of it.

mrnn

Hold up! You're on level 311?????

No way. Have you been playing in excess of two years?

Level 417, I have actually made it to 'the end' twice, and then they added extra levels.....it takes days to get through the levels now, no easy levels ever.... get out while you can, lol And I have never bought anything but i have joined the other games they push on you, to get the lollipop hammers etc.

Level 417, I have actually made it to 'the end' twice, and then they added extra levels.....it takes days to get through the levels now, no easy levels ever.... get out while you can, lol And I have never bought anything but i have joined the other games they push on you, to get the lollipop hammers etc.

417? Really? 417? I cannot even hope....I bow to your superiority.

Ha! Started earlier this year.

mrnn

Swine!

I'm not getting sucked in...........

I'm not getting sucked in..........

I got sucked into ZUMA a few years back, and then all the farm games on FB and I quit them all. I don't play any games now.

How boring. Maybe I'll try it.

:rofl:

We had a couple come over for dinner and drinks last weekend. She brought her IPad so she could play Candy Crush. :blink: I refused before, but that sealed the deal. I will never play Candy Crush, and I will not have that chick over again.

We invited Hubbys sister and niece to join us on vacation at the beach this summer and practically every second we weren't outside, she was playing this game. It was kind of rude IMO. Maybe I just don't understand phone game etiquette.

I play. There was one level I was stuck on for @ two months (level 147 I believe). I refused to buy power ups as well. I think 2-3x I've paid the .99 cents for five extra turns when I've been stuck for a while and could see where I only needed one or two moves to be done and move on but that is only after being stuck for days and if I can see a way to be done. I usually play on my phone and noticed when I went to play on my lap top that some of the things you pay for people have given me for free and I can use on the computer. I still prefer to play on my phone while I'm on hold, waiting for a long contract to print or in a car rider line. I think I'm on level 202 or thereabouts. :)