Paulding.com

I'am speachless !! That's all I can get out right now !!!OMG !!!

Well, when you regroup, please let the inquiring (you might sah nosey??) minds of pcom know what you are talking about. 8) 8)

• Like 2

Okay I have calmed down a little.

In 2007 I was living in a older home that was built in 1964.We moved out in 2009.The original stove that was in that house was still there.Yes it was 45 years old in still working I LOVED that stove and swore I would find me another one.I have been looking for almost 4 years and today I found not only 1,but 3.The one that I'am looking at looks almost brand new.I have found a few over the years but they were all as far away as California or New York.Could not talk Hubby into driving that far.The 3 that I found today were all in Georgia.That is do able.This is not just any stove.This one has the double gull wing doors.This is the one that was featured in the series "Bewitched" back when I was a little kid.They open out and up.That is good for a short person like me.lol.The burners slide out for use and when not using you can slide them back in flush with the cabinet.It is just a COOL stove.You should go on You Tube and check them out.Some folks on here may have even had one when they were just a kid.

Okay time to go work on hubby.lol.

Okay I have calmed down a little.

In 2007 I was living in a older home that was built in 1964.We moved out in 2009.The original stove that was in that house was still there.Yes it was 45 years old in still working I LOVED that stove and swore I would find me another one.I have been looking for almost 4 years and today I found not only 1,but 3.The one that I'am looking at looks almost brand new.I have found a few over the years but they were all as far away as California or New York.Could not talk Hubby into driving that far.The 3 that I found today were all in Georgia.That is do able.This is not just any stove.This one has the double gull wing doors.This is the one that was featured in the series "Bewitched" back when I was a little kid.They open out and up.That is good for a short person like me.lol.The burners slide out for use and when not using you can slide them back in flush with the cabinet.It is just a COOL stove.You should go on You Tube and check them out.Some folks on here may have even had one when they were just a kid.

Okay time to go work on hubby.lol.

I had a stove like this in my first apartment and they are really cool. I'm glad you found one!!!

For those interested, this is what the stove looks like

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Flair+Stove&Form=IQFRDR

Thanks, I don't really recall ever seeing anything like this before. Not in a private home, anyway. It's pretty cool though!!

I'd rather have one like this. I wish the picture was a little large.......

OK, so when is your delivery?? Good Luck

I AM a country girl, though.

Roses n Decor Kitchen Awesome OLD Stove 071513.jpg

Wow that is a stove to get excited about! It really was "years ahead of its time"with the double oven. Not sure why she's wearing the Burger Kings crown lol.

Eta: I see now. Because it makes you feel like a queen.

Great find!

Edited by TNlamb

Thanks, I don't really recall ever seeing anything like this before. Not in a private home, anyway. It's pretty cool though!!

I'd rather have one like this. I wish the picture was a little large.......

OK, so when is your delivery?? Good Luck

I AM a country girl, though.

I used to get a catalog from Lehman's that had a nice selection of these stoves (and other appliances to match some of them). Cool woodburning heaters, too, along with all the traditional Amish-type farm stuff...