Paulding.com

Just Curious about this..

Ok so I am just curious because I have seen it in several posts now that they are tired of the "rumors" behind Fred's closing in Dallas... But it really did close...years ago and it is now FOlklore Haunted House...So is there another Fred's in Dallas? Because I have yet to see it! Just saying.. :pardon:

Ok so I am just curious because I have seen it in several posts now that they are tired of the "rumors" behind Fred's closing in Dallas... But it really did close...years ago and it is now FOlklore Haunted House...So is there another Fred's in Dallas? Because I have yet to see it! Just saying.. :pardon:

it is a joke

it is a joke

Sort of guessed that but wasn't completely sure been coming around as a guest instead of logging in and couldn't really find a reason behind it! Thanks :blush:

Sort of guessed that but wasn't completely sure been coming around as a guest instead of logging in and couldn't really find a reason behind it! Thanks :blush:

:drinks: I guess you would have to have been there when it started :)

There's still a Fred's in Austell. An open one I mean!

One in Douglasville on Hwy 92 (aka Fairburn Rd) just past the RaceTrac gas station and one in Rockmart. I have not been to that part of Douglasville in a while however, I haven't been to either store in a while.

We have one here, too. Might as well close it though for all the good it is. They have Family Dollar in the next shopping center over, a Dollar General about a mile away and then even more Family Dollar and Dollar General stores within 5 miles. I wish they had a Maxway here.

There's still a Fred's in Austell. An open one I mean!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!

FRED's Closed??????

NO WAY!!!

The just finished the Tunnel extension there!

:cray: :cray: :cray: Blondie, can you come over and sit with me for awhile? I'm so upset about this that I can't even sleep. :rockingbackandforthcryinginthecorner:

On my way honey!!

I'll stop to get us plenty of tissues!:cray:

Bring plenty of rocky road ice cream, too. We may be here awhile. :cray:

Oh, and Coco, too. Dogs always help when you're down. ;)

Edited by mei lan

Bring plenty of rocky road ice cream, too. We may be here awhile. :cray:

Oh, and Coco, too. Dogs always help when you're down. ;)

Too bad she can't stop at Fred's and get y'all a canned ham to share... :(

• Like 1