Paulding.com

f&@$_%g just flew over

YorkVille area North to south at quarter after six. No bs. Did any one else see it.

Should have added drone.

"What" just flew over Yorkville???? Your expletive (f&@$_%g) language is not giving us any information/clues as to "what" you are talking about. tia

Drone. See in your quote...

I didn't see that when I first started typing that first post, he/she may have edited that at the same time I posted?????? Thanks for clarifying that for me!! :good:

I didn't think that my eyes are "that" bad.......... :pardon:

YorkVille area North to south at quarter after six. No bs. Did any one else see it.

Should have added drone.

No biggie, I saw them all of the time on base in Maryland. Some of them are so tiny you would never see them. Some even look like birds ;)

Yeah, near a military installation is fine over my backyard is intrusive, and unnecessary. Guess that stupid money pit of an airport is good for something. Also answers those questions I've had about the frequent Blackhawks flying around.

Yeah, near a military installation is fine over my backyard is intrusive, and unnecessary. Guess that stupid money pit of an airport is good for something. Also answers those questions I've had about the frequent Blackhawks flying around.

It's likely the ATF doing fly overs looking for drug (marijuana) fields.

They do that quite often around here.

If a drone flying over is all that you think that you have to worry about, it's time to poke your head out off the closet and really look around. Big Brother don't miss a move you make.

• Like 1

If a drone flying over is all that you think that you have to worry about, it's time to poke your head out off the closet and really look around. Big Brother don't miss a move you make.

Uhhh ohhh, if I had know that last night, I wouldn't have.........................

About 6 months or so ago I had one fly over my yard. Weird looking little things. I tried to get a pic of it but it was blurry. They are very quite as well. I could hardly hear it.

I ran in the house and told my Hubby, by the time he got out side it was long gone.