Paulding.com

Back to School Program NEEDS OUR HELP,

There is a Back to School Supplies Program that was being geared up to be distributed Saturday July 21st but, they have closed the registration AND there are NOT enough of supplies to go around. Pease read the letter below, if you could help with any of the listed supplies, the children and sponsers would be so appreciative. Thank You for your consideration and support. This letter below is an email I received, regarding the need of school supplies.

Mrs G :wub:

Hello Everyone,

The registration is full for the Paulding Community Back to School Celebration. We have registered 800 kids for the event and we are still getting inquiries. We will tell anyone who did not get registered to contact me next week to see if we have any bags and supplies left over.

This promises to be a great event especially for our first effort!!

We have quite a number of groups who will be providing food, games and fun things for the kids to do this Sunday, July 21 at Stars & Strikes.

BUT....we are still in need of backpacks and supplies. We will figure out some way to give every child who registered a bag with supplies but we are in need of the following items in order to serve all the kids:

200 Backpacks

64 packs College Rule Paper

38 packs Wide Rule Paper

162 boxes Crayons

265 Glue Sticks

227 1 1/2" Binders

38 2" Binders

309 2-pocket 3-prong Folders

92 Wide Rule Spiral Notebooks

64 College Rule Spiral Notebooks

132 boxes Washable Markers

190 Highlighters

28 packs 3x5 Index Cards

93 boxes Dry Erase Markers

79 College Rule Composition Books

I know many of you have asked how you can help with this event and may not be on my event distribution list so I thought I would send this out to the entire Children's Cabinet to see if you could provide any of these items.

If you would like to donate any of these things please take them to HOPE Church and leave for Chris Butler in the front lobby.

Thank you so much,

Mrs. G,

I have stocked up on school supplies the last couple of weeks when I see them on sale. However, I will be working the Breast Cancer event at the V-Plex all weekend, will they still be accepting donations next week?

Thanks!

Mrs. G,

I have stocked up on school supplies the last couple of weeks when I see them on sale. However, I will be working the Breast Cancer event at the V-Plex all weekend, will they still be accepting donations next week?

Thanks!

The gives away is tomorrow. You could always call and ask.

The letter says it is for this Sunday.. not tomorrow! ;) But that is just an extra day..;)

That's even better. I can deliver my stuff tomorrow and not feel bad for getting it there late. Thanks for pointing that out!! :good: I just thought Sat was the 21st. When you don't have a real job, the days kind of run together...... :pardon: Now, I jsut need to find out where Hope Church is, could it be the one, kind of across from Hardy Family Ford and the Dallas Dodge place????