Paulding.com

I've always used the 1 cup method.

1 cup of flour (self rising), 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of milk and a stick of butter.

Melt the butter, mix the ingredients, pour into butter then add peaches.

Some brown sugar would probably be good mixed in with the peaches, I'll have to try that next time, but I don't use cinnamon. Personal preference. I don't like it in a peach cobbler. Normally I use buttermilk for baking but not for a cobbler, I've tried it and don't like it.

Good luck.

1373077421[/url]' post='3815590']

1 cup of flour (self rising), 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of milk and a stick of butter.

Some brown sugar would probably be good mixed in with the peaches, I'll have to try that next time, but I don't use cinnamon. Personal preference. I don't like it in a peach cobbler. Normally I use buttermilk for baking but not for a cobbler, I've tried it and don't like it.

Good luck.

What size pan do you cook that in? 9x13?

I use the 1 Cup recipe too and when almost done I sprinkle the top with sugar/cinnamon. Actually made it last night. I use a pan that my Momma used to make cobblers in and it is a round pewter looking pan. No where near a 13x9 size. It was YUMMM YUMMM GOOD!!

What size pan do you cook that in? 9x13?

I do because I like a lot of crusty brown topping. LOL

And I sprinkle the top with the big granule raw sugar before I put it in to cook. I sprinkle that on top of my muffins too before I cook them. OMG now I want a peach cobbler!!

I use this one, too. But TRUST ME ON THIS - if you have never tasted peaches from the Palisade area of Colorado (near Grand Junction in the western part of the state), you have not LIVED. OH EM GEE...Mother and I were out there a couple of years ago, and we just about DIED when we ran across these peaches. EASILY twice as big as the ones here, and oh, dear Lord - the taste didn't even compare. I mean, we're talking nectar of the gods here, ambrosia, whatever. We're gonna order some this summer...they're about $1/ea. plus shipping, but believe you me - SO WORTH IT. I'm drooling right now. After eating those, I'm kinda ashamed to be called the Peach State.

I think there should be a rule around here that if you post a dessert thread, that you should have to post your home address. That way I can grab a fork & spoon and show up at your house. :lol:

I use both brown and white.

Stick of butter

2/3 cup of milk

One cup flour

1/2 cup of white an brown sugar.

Pinch of baking soda

Melt one stick of butter, then add peaches.

Mix dry ingredients

Add milk.

Pour over peaches.

Oven 350

Cook for about 30-40 min

Ok, I made my peach cobbler yesterday and out of 5 people there was not a crumb left.

My aunt has now requested that I make it for our family reunion. My question is now how do I make it for more people. Do I double the recipe if I use a 9 x 13 baking pan. 2 cups of everything. Help please and

Thanks everyone. :wub: :)

Edited by dallasbrowneyes

I use this one, too. But TRUST ME ON THIS - if you have never tasted peaches from the Palisade area of Colorado (near Grand Junction in the western part of the state), you have not LIVED. OH EM GEE...Mother and I were out there a couple of years ago, and we just about DIED when we ran across these peaches. EASILY twice as big as the ones here, and oh, dear Lord - the taste didn't even compare. I mean, we're talking nectar of the gods here, ambrosia, whatever. We're gonna order some this summer...they're about $1/ea. plus shipping, but believe you me - SO WORTH IT. I'm drooling right now. After eating those, I'm kinda ashamed to be called the Peach State.

So when you bringing me some?

Ok, I made my peach cobbler yesterday and out of 5 people there was not a crumb left.

My aunt has now requested that I make ot for our family reunion. My question is now how do I make it for more people. Do I double the recipe if I use a 9 x 13 baking pan. 2 cups of verything. Help please and

Yep, just double recipe.

I have no clue how to make a cobbler, but if you need an official taste tester for the final product, I am a professional.

I carry my expert credentials right if front of me for all to see.

I think we need to have a cobbler party, Don't ya think.

and Someone bring the ice cream Yum! :lol:

My aunt has now requested that I make ot for our family reunion. My question is now how do I make it for more people. Do I double the recipe if I use a 9 x 13 baking pan. 2 cups of verything. Help please and

I use a large, aluminum roasting pan and triple my recipe when I am baking one for church or a get-together.

• Like 1