Paulding.com

Looking for a place to Rent

If anyone knows of anything in Paulding area or surrounding counties for rent please let me know. My daughter and her husband and their 4 yr old just moved back here from Cali and need to find a place to rent. My house is a little small for everyone...lol

Thanks

Cathy

I might have something if they are OK with west Cobb, near Sun Valley Beach.

3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1/2 acre lot with back yard fenced, 50 x 50 concrete pad in back with 25 x 25 metal building. Sunroom on rear of house. 2 story. 2 car garage. Also, it's for sale or as a rental.

PM me if you think they might be interested.

There are a couple of houses for rent in Mill Pointe off Davis Mill South - wonderful, quiet neighborhood. I know for certain that the house behind me is for rent now (the sign is in the yard). And, the house across the street from me will be going up for rent at the end of July. We are about a 1/2 and 1/2 owner/rental neighborhood at this point. But, we all keep up with yards and have a wonderful community.

Come visit us!!

My daughter has a house for rent right off Goldmine Rd in Dallas area. She rents for 750.00 month. Has large fenced in back yard and is 3 br and 2 full bath. You can call 678-608-6347 and her name is Rachel. She is running an ad in the Dallas New Era this week. You may call her or me if you want to see it. Cheryl 404-416-0881

Edited by cheryl37

Thanks Yall I knew that you would be able to help me with their search!!! Keep them coming if yall know more. I will be giving them these so far today!

My daughter has a house for rent right off Goldmine Rd in Dallas area. She rents for 750.00 month. Has large fenced in back yard and is 3 br and 2 full bath. You can call 678-608-6347 and her name is Rachel. She is running an ad in the Dallas New Era this week. You may call her or me if you want to see it. Cheryl 404-416-0881

Cheryl I wanted to say thank you so much!!! My daughter is so excited to come see this weekend maybe. She told me how sweet you were on the phone and she googled the address and is in love. I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it and hope this works out for them.